X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran - Iraq

Comment

We get Iraq and Bahrain. That sucks
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Tough group.

Comment

I guess I got what I wanted. Now I feel bad cause I know many here didn’t want this lol. Think about it like this. The matches vs Iraq and Bahrain can be seen as tough West Asian friendlies that’ll physically strengthen our team.

Comment

The look on Al Saudi officials when they were grouped in their group was priceless They looked so disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              We get Iraq and Bahrain. That sucks
              No man, Iraq will be the toughest opponent and we badly need to put them on their place! The other 3 should be easy work only the away game against Bahrain could be tricky.

Comment

Coach Wilmots will be tested early on in the qualifiers, so I see this as a good thing. Our players will be tested early on and will have to deliver early on in the qualifiers. This will strengthen our team guys. I’m optimistic.

Comment

Comment

We never know with Bahrain but we didn't beat Iraq since years.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      It’s been 4 years since we beat Iraq in that friendly match before the Asian Cup. Iraq are going to for sure be a pain in the ass.

I heard people chuckling when Iran was drawn in that group and I wonder if it was uncle Saudi already planning to interfere with Bahrain lol. It’s funny cause as soon as they drew us they drew them with Palestine and Yemen and Uzbekistan who are going to be a pain in the arse for them.

Comment

Bah bah, ba "baradarhaaye" SHIE hamgoroh shodim.

Omidvaram dige az Eraq bebarim ta naresan be marhaleye badi. Kheili oghdei ast in team.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Japan got the easiest group by far.

Comment

The funniest group is the one with all the South East Asian teams together:

Thailand
                            Vietnam
                            Malaysia
                            Indonesia

And...

UAE

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              And that is why we need to face them, i am very happy with the draw, we should win all of our home games, draw Iraq and Bahrain away (at least) and
                              defeat Cambodia and Hong Kong- that should be fine for qualification.

Comment

What if Qatar tops their group as hosts they are already qualified, will it passed on to the second placed team?

Comment

Working...
                                X