• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he better than Rahman Rezaei 🥴

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
      Is he better than Rahman Rezaei [emoji3061]
      Rahman was a sooti.
      His only asset was his physical and aerial play. His positioning was terrible.
      Not to mention he was the master of commiting fouls and giving up P. K in box.
      Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        World class performance by Hosseini. Outstanding. He is the reason why they won this match. He saved at least 2 of 100% goal scoring chance by his tackles and deflection.
        Simply amazing. Haven't seen a performance like this from Iranian defender for while.

haji pleasure to read your analysis as I was unable to watch full match. Im so excited about his progress this year. He seems in absolutely top physical shape, and with Europa League football practically guaranteed it will be a great window for him to show himself at a higher level. The fact that Trab have developed into a very solid team means it will allow him to show himself even more.

Comment

Hossein #4 had the best match. Hosseini was OK. MOTM should go to #4 this match 100%

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
            Is he better than Rahman Rezaei 🥴
            Rahman Reazei is such an overrated player. Even Golmohammadi was a much better defender back then.
            Seyed Jalal Hoaseini was the best in recent times. Hope Majid can get even better than him with some European experience under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Rahman was a sooti.
              His only asset was his physical and aerial play. His positioning was terrible.
              Not to mention he was the master of commiting fouls and giving up P. K in box.
              "master of ...."???!!!!?!?!
              God forbid someone does ONE mistake in a game!
              we crucify the chap forever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                "master of ...."???!!!!?!?!
                God forbid someone does ONE mistake in a game!
                we crucify the chap forever!!!
                His mistakes were at key moments though:

Iran - Ireland - very stupid tackle on the edge of the box.
                Iran - Mexico - very poor handling. Yes, Mirzapour was to blame as well but he lit the fire.

Comment

http://tr.beinsports.com/lig/super-l...or-2-mac-ozeti

you can see his goal saving deflection at 1:28

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    His mistakes were at key moments though:

Iran - Ireland - very stupid tackle on the edge of the box.
                    Iran - Mexico - very poor handling. Yes, Mirzapour was to blame as well but he lit the fire.
                    Very overrated... As it was said Yahya was 10 times better.

Comment

Having a guy like hosseini performing in a big team like tranzbonspor at his age really gives us all something to appreciate given all the bad luck with legionnaires we have been having. As long as he keeps these performances consistent like he has been it'd be a crime if he didn't have multiple offers from mid table teams in Spain, Italy and Germany!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Having a guy like hosseini performing in a big team like tranzbonspor at his age really gives us all something to appreciate given all the bad luck with legionnaires we have been having. As long as he keeps these performances consistent like he has been it'd be a crime if he didn't have multiple offers from mid table teams in Spain, Italy and Germany!
                        and just to think about it, none of this would have been possible if CQ didn't call him up to the WC team. He would still be at SS today

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          and just to think about it, none of this would have been possible if CQ didn't call him up to the WC team. He would still be at SS today
                          CQ or not, it is hard to ignore a player like him...

Comment

Majid on the bench in the second leg of the EL playoff against AEK. Trabzonspor risked by benching Hosseini and now they are trailing 1-0 in the 29th minute. Trabzon is till leading the aggregate 3-2 with a 3-1 win in the first leg away game. I think the coach is resting Majid since advancing to the next round is highly probable. I don't like it. Yet again, I am not the coach.

Go Majid!

Comment

Oops, its now 2-0 for AEK. Trabzonspor still ahead on away goals but this is too risky. Time for Majid to come in.

Comment

it seems their defense is clearly losing quality without Majid.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X