This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Is this final round of qualification or there is still one more?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Final

Comment

This team can challenge for title this year in Turkish league with some new addition that they had in summer.

Comment

https://twitter.com/burakzihni61/sta...13462913363970

https://twitter.com/burakzihni61/sta...14790028963841

My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man My man my man

Comment

Burak can you kindly tell us how Majid is positioned within the team and with the majority of the fans of Trazon?

P S. Great to have you here!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            Burak can you kindly tell us how Majid is positioned within the team and with the majority of the fans of Trazon?

P S. Great to have you here!

From the comments on instagram and twitter I can personally tell you that the fans like majid a LOT

the amount of comments saying "PERS ASLAN" (persian tiger/lion)
            or stuff saying that hes the best defender

I feel like the Center back combo should be majid and Ivanildo.

I'm not very convinced by Turkmen or Campi.

Majid is definitely one of the most important players in trabzonspor.

Burak abi, what is your opinion of the center back combo?
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

whats additionally impressive from majid is not just :
              - his technical skill (tackling, heading, positioning, passing, etc)
              - his physical attributes (the guy is a rock)
              - his age (just turned 23 for a cb is nothing, his 10 best years are ahead of him).

All of this is great, but the comments I see from Trabzonspor fans and from watching the game is that he is a real leader. You can see him organizing after every play and talking to his fellow defenders. A lot of trab fans call him "Leader of the defense". This leadership quality is something that makes him standout, and is why I think he has a good shot to be TM Captain, and why bigger european leagues/clubs will soon have major interest in him.

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...di-h22355.html

Comment

https://goals2.viuclips.net/player/h...yes&autoplay=1

Comment

what are the chances of Majid transferring to a bigger league after this season? Even if he does sign a new contract? I would assume Trabzonspor would want to sell him for a big profit, they could get between 5-10 mil for him now?

Comment

There couldn't have been a more better time to go STRAIGHT to Europe (even if it's Turkish League it doesn't matter, it's Europe: better resources, better infrastructure, and etc.) after playing the way he did at the World Cup against Spain and Portugal.

It is CRUCIAL for a player to get that type of experience at THAT age. Majid Hosseini must have a lot more comfort competing on the field after his confident performance at the World Cup.

Kudos to Hosseini for staying in Europe. I'm content with where he is at the moment, and I wish better things to come for him in the future!

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/51093/Tr...latyaspor.html

currently 0-0 nearing end of first half.

Majid started.

Comment

won 2:1 and 90min for our boy

Comment

Trabzonspor won 2-1, currently in 4th place. Majid played 90 minutes.

Comment

https://twitter.com/burakzihni61/sta...91819151286272

Comment

World class performance by Hosseini. Outstanding. He is the reason why they won this match. He saved at least 2 of 100% goal scoring chance by his tackles and deflection.
                                Simply amazing. Haven't seen a performance like this from Iranian defender for while.

Comment

Working...
                                X