This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Hosseini can do better than greece. As a defender he can play for a bottom table side in a top 4 league and shine. Stuttgart's backline when they were relegated two years ago had Pavard, Kabak, and Baumgartl. The three of them now play for better sides
    Agreed. Our boys playing in Europe need to now target the top four leagues (Spain, England, Germany, Italy), with France and Portugal being acceptable to some as within the top 6 of the UEFA coefficient. Players who have proven themselves in places like Russia, Turkey, Greece, Netherlands, Belgium and in Eastern Europe need to make the jump to the big leagues after a few years otherwise risk stagnation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Going to Greece isn't a great idea. Honestly, the league is really bad.
      Eventhough the league itself is not good enough but definitely better than Turkey and he's not even starter and also not treated so well.

Comment

Sorry Essi jan, I really don't think greek league is better than turkish.

Turkish league is much higher level, and much more competitive with high quality legionaries in even lower table teams.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            Sorry Essi jan, I really don't think greek league is better than turkish.

Turkish league is much higher level, and much more competitive with high quality legionaries in even lower table teams.
            Yes, that might be true but I was mostly referring historically for our players.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              google translate: "There is no offer from Göztepe for Majid Hosseini. Trabzonspor is at the deal with the player's manager.
              The offer is expected to be made official. Contract may be signed in the near future. The duration is 3 years. The fee is 850 thousand euros."

Comment

Him and the agent should be stupid to renew with Trabzon with what happened in past.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

i also don't believe this rumour, why would he extend??
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I’m sure trab wants to extend his contract because he’s been an excellent CB even when backup this season.

Majid likely won’t. They did him dirty by bringing in two CBS and benching him and CAMPI who were both good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Yes, that might be true but I was mostly referring historically for our players.
                      That’s definitely a fair point, but Hosseini has been an exception. He is a pretty established name in their league at this point as he has had multiple different super lig suitors and different times and also of course it’s because he’s had more good moments than not good moments in his trabzonspor career. Greece definitely has been a good destination for our players to find form and build some confidence but for a guy like hosseini it would be a downgrade in competition on a weekly basis since super lig is far superior to Greek. I’m still hopeful he winds up somewhere better than both leagues honestly since he will be a steal on a free transfer to wherever he goes....if he has a proper agent they should have no problem getting him to a team in a league like France or even a newly promoted Serie A/Bundesliga club. Bochum is on the brink of promotion and has a decent history of Iranian players
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He has to he insane to extend This contract.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

On the bench today

Trabz has to be the dumbest ran club of all time they could have profited a few million off majid and now they’re gonna lose him for free with these silly decisions to bench him. Cannot wait for majid to really stick it to them barring no insane surprises....
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            On the bench today

Trabz has to be the dumbest ran club of all time they could have profited a few million off majid and now they’re gonna lose him for free with these silly decisions to bench him. Cannot wait for majid to really stick it to them barring no insane surprises....
                            The amount of money wasted in Turkish football is shocking.
                            They are just like China in the sense that they think spending money on player salaries and stupid transfers will help their football.
                            Whereas with the natural talent they have they should be focusing on developing their youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              On the bench today

That's pretty common that the club benched the players that are going to be free agent plus not willing to extend at the end of the season so this is expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                That's pretty common that the club benched the players that are going to be free agent plus not willing to extend at the end of the season so this is expected.
                                Right but the thing is that the club are trying to convince him to stay....so by benching him they’re not making a good case for themselves. And if they were not going to keep him, they should have sold him and made a nice profit while they could have.
                                Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 04-21-2021, 12:58 PM.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X