This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hosseini was error free

Vitor Hugo 's suspended for a week that coach Abdullah Avci , Edgar IE 's next Majid Hosseini 's was played. The Iranian stopper played without risk. It didn't make mistakes for 90 minutes. He seemed to have a good match with Edgar , but Hosseini, who was expected to make the first passes on offense, was missing in this area."

https://www.fotomac.com.tr/trabzonsp...eini-hatasizdi

Comment

8-10 more weeks and he can sign for a new club if he isn't tricked into renewing.

Comment

Apparently he's rejected contract talks with his club and is in advanced talks with AEK Athens.
        I'm kind of disappointed if he ends up in the Greek league if there were genuine interest from Italy or Anderlecht.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          Apparently he's rejected contract talks with his club and is in advanced talks with AEK Athens.
          I'm kind of disappointed if he ends up in the Greek league if there were genuine interest from Italy or Anderlecht.
          AEK Athens would be a good move! He is a benchwarmer in Turkey so don't believe the Italy rumors, i doubt the Anderlecht interest but regardless AEK is a better fit for him, he will be the leader in their defence and who know after a couple of good seasons he can move to a better club/league. Also, i think Ansarifard the great is behind this move!

Comment

Agar vaziatesh raa bebinim , nimkatneshin dar toole bish az yek saal, AEK gozineye badi nist.

Agar ravande behtari daasht dar Trabzonspor mitonest bere yek lige behtar vali masdomiyat va amalkardhaaye zaif

nimkatneshinesh kard.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
              Italy offer was most likely BS.
              He is warming the bench in Turkey.
              AEK offer is not bad but i rather he joins Belgium or Portugal.
              Greece league just like Turkey usually will not be a bridge for top leagues

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Greek league is pretty weak, he will get plenty of playing time i suppose. Rather have him in Belgium under Kompany imo...

Comment

He shouldn’t rush into a hasty transfer decision..!
                  Ultimately he is still a (short in supply)young & promising CB with World Cup & EU club? experience under his belt..!
                  With a juicy cherry on top (being a FREE) transfer target ..!
                  Free after all is the only price that every Club can afford ..!

Comment

A real shame he couldn't have been the subject to the same party-baazi that got that steaming pile of crap Kabak into Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      A real shame he couldn't have been the subject to the same party-baazi that got that steaming pile of crap Kabak into Liverpool.
                      Bazikonhaaye TORK dar haale haazer dar Europa por-tarafdaar shodand.

Barkhishon, manande Soyuncu, keifiyate balaayi darand.

Digareshoon, manande Tosun va Kabak, maali nistand.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I think Greece would be a great move for him to get some playing time and hopefully move to Germany, Italy or Spain after. The Greek teams have treated our players much better than the Turkish teams.
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Majid Hosseini started and is playing right now in their game against Kayserispor. He started due to Edgar Lé serving a one match suspension.

For those who have access to OTA you can watch the game for free on Bein Sports Extra.

Trabzonspor plays some good football. I wouldn't mind Majid Hosseini staying here if they started him every game. But this season he has only played when one of the two starting CBs Hugo or Lé have been out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Majid starting today

Opponent got first goal, right back got completely schooled then Majid was caught in no mans land and it was passed by him for a goal. He could have done much better imo

1-1 now

Comment

On contract year, he must play his best football..! He can’t be pissing away this rather rare playing chance ..!

His TM position is in doubt too with our other CB options in form & playing some good football ..!

Sharing is caring ....If you guys got a decent link to share to watch on the go

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/77039/Tr...yserispor.html

started watching at min 60 and he looks decent. Some strong reads and generally good physical play/ passing.

But not surprised that he didnt look as sharp esp in first half. Playing so infrequently and usually with a different partner means that there is always chance he takes a bit of time to get back up to speed

Comment

Working...
                                X