Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Samdoria offer 2,5 million euro, trabzonspor wants 4
    https://www.sampdorianews.net/calcio...chiesti-116510
    baba meet in the middle and #freemajid

it also says Anderlecht is interested!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

my god how hard can it be to solve 1.5 mil EU difference. Trab are acting stupid. They dont plan on playing him (have already purchased replacements). They benched for entire second half of season. These two things mean they are in a weak negotiating position here. Why should samp offer more money for a player who wants to leave at a club that dont even want him?

if they can get 2.5-3 millions + 15% sell on fee on a player they bought for 500-750k... thats a huge profit percentage wise and can also establish good connection for trab in italian market, after yazici to french market. Or they can miss out on 2.5-3 million + sell on fee for a player they will play possibly 10 times max over the course of the season.

Comment

This is his last year of his contract right? If so they will 100% sell him but just testing how far Samp is going...negotiation tactics i guess

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          my god how hard can it be to solve 1.5 mil EU difference. Trab are acting stupid. They dont plan on playing him (have already purchased replacements). They benched for entire second half of season. These two things mean they are in a weak negotiating position here. Why should samp offer more money for a player who wants to leave at a club that dont even want him?
          This + consider what they bought him at (4-500K if I’m not mistaken). Sampdoria is offering a freaking 500% return on their investment - they’re idiots to not sell him at 2.5. They’re probably just trying to nickel and dime sampdoria to 3-3.5, I really hope they don’t screw around too much and make sampdoria uninterested....that would be tragic.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            This + consider what they bought him at (4-500K if I’m not mistaken). Sampdoria is offering a freaking 500% return on their investment - they’re idiots to not sell him at 2.5. They’re probably just trying to nickel and dime sampdoria to 3-3.5, I really hope they don’t screw around too much and make sampdoria uninterested....that would be tragic.
            sadly I think that might end up happening unless either trab realize they are losing 500% profit or sampdoria think majid is worth another million ...Theyre really stupid bc sampdoria offer from a financially stable italian club is by far the best financial offer they will receive, plus best chance for him to show himself and them to get nice sell on percentage from a future transfer. I dont think any belgian, turkish club will offer more than what sampdoria will offer.

Comment

In fairness 4 million is a fair price for him but maybe the covid is whats making harder to find suitors at that price.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                In fairness 4 million is a fair price for hik but maybe the covid is whats making harder to find suiters at that price.
                it would be if he didnt have 1 year left on deal and was not out of form/benchwarmer in last 6-8 months

Comment

I don't believe this but apparently he has an offer from Porto and his team are also negotiating with Anderlecht.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/170744...A7%D9%81%D8%B9
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I think its believable. They are actually quoting his agent in the article.

Porto are probably after a cheap, younger CB since they will probably lose Diogo Leite, have loaned out Awaziem to Boavista, and are close to finalizing loan deal for Osorio to Trabzospor. Ivan Marcano ruptured his ACL in may so he will still be out for a while.

This leaves only Pepe, Mbemba as senior CBs from last season. I think majid is close to mbemba level and would not be short on game time if he went.

Would be a brilliant move, and I think much better than Sampdoria in terms of potential playing time, level of team, CL exposure.

Comment

It will be great to see both Majid and Mehdi at Porto. The Portuguese Premiere league has been good to our players. Mehdi could also take him under his wings and share his experience in Portugal so that Majid could thrive. Anderlecht is a good option too. I always liked Vincent Kompany's character when he played for City (Kompany is Anderlecht's HC now). Let's hope that wisdom will prevail at Trabzonspor.

Go Majid!

Comment

i dont get trabzonspor. Hosseini played okay for them. there is even interest from other European clubs for him. and still Trabzonspor doesn't want to use him?

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                          i dont get trabzonspor. Hosseini played okay for them. there is even interest from other European clubs for him. and still Trabzonspor doesn't want to use him?
                          I think it has @ least some to do with their inability So far to negotiate an extension to his contract, so that they can get more leverage on his ensuing offloading elsewhere in EU..!
                          I recall Italian club interest for his services even during his first year @ Trab...! So majid has known he has admirers from far superior Eu club hence why so far hasn’t put pen to an extension ..!

Comment

Let's hope he moves to another club, FC Porto is the best
                            option followed by Sampdoria then Anderlecht. Either way it is time for a new challenge for Majid as he does not have a future at Trabzonspor.

Comment

Porto would be pretty awesome. Could play with Mehdi and also could learn a lot from Pepe

Comment

Not in the squad today vs Besiktas hopefully he’s on his way to Porto or Samp

Comment

Working...
                                X