Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trabzonspor has officially been banned from all UEFA club competitions for the 2020–21 and 2021–22 seasons by the UEFA Club Financial Control Body due to breaches of the UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Well the latest reported was sampdoria, 2 russian clubs, and a bundesliga club.

I spoke to some people close to majid and they confirmed that there was interest/talks with all those but no official offer yet.

I think ideally if they had CL/EL he would stay there for a year, re-cement his starting spot, prove full fitness, and then transfer as a free agent after some good European competition exposure under his belt for a second year, maybe in CL too. Now I am unsure if trab can financially afford to let him leave on a free next season.

Comment

Thank you for the update both of you. I saw on livescores that third place was getting the Champs League qualifying spot so thought so.
        Shows as well how the money talks, Man City get the biggest lawyers in the game to get them out and other teams have their band upheld.

Comment

Majid needs to move onto another team/league if possible. He had a great spell for Trabzonspor but I think it's time to move on.

Comment

Sampdoria or the Bundesliga club would be a good move. If he improves he can move to better teams in those leagues

Comment

Hertha BSC was interested. Would be hell of a move!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB
                That was denied.
                Ya I think that was a Nouri is the coach lets link Iranian players type of rumor

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB
                  That was denied.
                  https://turkish-football.com/majid-h...-cup-defender/

What about the Leeds offer? He would be playing in PL under Marcelo Bielsa had he joined.

Comment

Whatever happens he needs to leave Trabzonspor as they are not in contention for European spots the upcoming seasons.

Comment

Totall forgot Hosseini, he isnt also Regular in TM since long time right ? Hope he makes it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                        Totall forgot Hosseini, he isnt also Regular in TM since long time right ? Hope he makes it well.
                        He was rotating with Kanani in the Asian Cup, but Majid is better than him.

Comment

I honestly don't know if any logic person beleive this Sampdoria BS, the guy having hard time to establish himself as starter in much inferior league and then he catch eyes in Italy, known for their defense and by one of their most traditional clubs.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Turkish Cup final tomorrow.

It was a rough season for him, it would be nice if he starts and has a chance to end it with a trophy.

Comment

Majid on the bench.

I wonder if there has been a deal in place with Palace for Sorloth. I’m guessing Palace would want him back saying they have really lacked goals this season.

Means that there will be need for an attacker at Trabzonspor, maybe Majid could be a good word in for someone 😀

Comment

They won 2-0, majid didn’t come off the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X