This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's really a reckless dude.
    The penalties against Oman and Bahrain, and now this for his club.

I am all for being aggressive, but he is caught out of position too often and has to overcompensate like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      He's really a reckless dude.
      The penalties against Oman and Bahrain, and now this for his club.
      I am all for being aggressive, but he is caught out of position too often and has to overcompensate like this.
      well he wasnt caught out of position here, there was just no reason to make the tackle on the other side of the pitch following a trabzon corner. Rush of blood to the head.

I actually give him a pass on a few of these pks because they could have happened to anybody. This on the other hand was just retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        well he wasnt caught out of position here, there was just no reason to make the tackle. Rush of blood to the head.
        Oh, he pulled a Rezaei then

Comment

Hope it doesn't affect his playing time, coaches will get upset, specially in such a title race.

Comment

TM need to try more CB, PAG is not the same since WC, Hosseini is most likely out of position, and Kanani is worse than him. More physical but stops there.

Comment

Pity that he made the stupid challenge because besides that he was really good in the cup match and this match.

He needs to learn to save his challenges for important moments only, it was really unnecessary
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

That was one of the dumbest and most unnecessary fouls I have ever seen....
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Please go to 4:37 to see a clip of the red card foul: https://youtu.be/US4CKjbY_-Y

There's been a consistent pattern of bonehead decisions by Majid in crucial matches. He's still somewhat young for a defender, so hope he figures it out, but good decision making in a split second is a required trait for a good CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    TM need to try more CB, PAG is not the same since WC, Hosseini is most likely out of position, and Kanani is worse than him. More physical but stops there.
                    salimi is only real option I see for trying out. Hopefully shariati some time down the line but he has a lot of developing to do (but at least he returned from long injury and started playing decent minutes for saipa).

Regardless of Majid's growing pains this season (mainly due to injury) he is our best CB in a lot of areas. Aerially, physically, speed, ball playing abilities. His reading of the game needs to improve and sometimes makes bad choices going to ground but given his age this is not abnormal.

PAG and him make a good combo bc majid is more aggressive and pag can fill the spaces behind.

Comment

I think Majid - PAG will be the partnership for the foreseeable future. I just wish PAG took the Trabzonspor offer last year. He's sadly too busy making move from retirement league to retirement league.

Comment

Damn, watching the highlights you gotta love this Bein sports announcer, very enthusiastic! He even said that up to the point where Majid got the red card he was having a great game.

In regards to the two CB positions, I do believe that PAG and Hosseini are the two best options right now. The problem is that PAG has regressed a lot in my opinion and Majid is still a bit reckless and can get caught out of position at times. As for kanaani, I don't think he is really Team Melli material anymore as his positioning is quite mediocre.

I think positioning has been a huge issue lately in our CBs lately, which has historically rarely been the issue. I miss having Jalal Hosseini as the rock in the central defensive spot.

Comment

salimi is only real option I see for trying out. Hopefully shariati some time down the line but he has a lot of developing to do (but at least he returned from long injury and started playing decent minutes for saipa).

Regardless of Majid's growing pains this season (mainly due to injury) he is our best CB in a lot of areas. Aerially, physically, speed, ball playing abilities. His reading of the game needs to improve and sometimes makes bad choices going to ground but given his age this is not abnormal.

PAG and him make a good combo bc majid is more aggressive and pag can fill the spaces behind.
                          I think Salimi should definitely get a chance, he's talented and should move to Europe in the near future. Another player I think is a bit underrated is Rouzbeh Cheshmi. I think his size and football IQ is really underappreciated... He's the Iranian Lewis Dunk lol

Comment

Dirooz Takehiro Tomaiyasu, defae japoni dar teame Bologna roberooye Ronaldo aslan kam nayavord va yek baazie besyaar khoobi kard.

Fekram be Hosseini oftad va bayad begam ke HOOSHE FOOTBAALIE in bazikone japoni, ke 21 saaleshe, az Majid bi-shak kheili balaatar ast.

Majid raa agar baa Taremi ya Kaveh Rezaie moghaayese konid shayad mifahmid ke in do mohaajem az nazare hooshe footbaali dar yek sathe Europai

hastand, amma Hosseini ba ehsasaat va "gheirat" mire jeloo, va man ye joorhaayi mibinam ke FEKR kardan dar zamin baraash asoon nist.

Raastesho begam hadse man ine ke hargez dar yek sathe balaatari az Torkie nakhaad baazi kard.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Dirooz Takehiro Tomaiyasu, defae japoni dar teame Bologna roberooye Ronaldo aslan kam nayavord va yek baazie besyaar khoobi kard.

Fekram be Hosseini oftad va bayad begam ke HOOSHE FOOTBAALIE in bazikone japoni, ke 21 saaleshe, az Majid bi-shak kheili balaatar ast.

Majid raa agar baa Taremi ya Kaveh Rezaie moghaayese konid shayad mifahmid ke in do mohaajem az nazare hooshe footbaali dar yek sathe Europai

hastand, amma Hosseini ba ehsasaat va "gheirat" mire jeloo, va man ye joorhaayi mibinam ke FEKR kardan dar zamin baraash asoon nist.

Raastesho begam hadse man ine ke hargez dar yek sathe balaatari az Torkie nakhaad baazi kard.
                              And is not his first time as it was mentioned, stupid and unnecessary fouls on the side of the box or in offensive zone.
                              If it was his first time you could give him a pass.
                              He costed his team 2 points and probably the title(hope not) by totally stupid foul.
                              In any sport this doesn't get a pass, in hockey coaches sometime exclude the player from Line up when it comes to unnecessary fouls in offensive zone which cost them the game

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I won't trust Hosseini anymore on crucial matches, yes he had a great WC but he showed many times his decision making in crucial moment of the match is very weak. I still can live with PAG but our CB position is not as used to be few years a go, Montazeri wasn't a star but he was reliable(when he wasn't injured of course), and Jalal at his prime was rock solid, at least against Asian teams.
                                As a coach i will invite few more CB to have a look at them, give a try to Taherkhani, Salimi, and few others.

Comment

Working...
                                X