This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    I cannot believe people are "putting down" Majid and his preformances... If Majid were as bad as some make it sound, Trabzonspor would not be scouting Esteghlal for Cheshmi and other players.

Yes, Trabzonspor sent scouts to Azadi for Esteghlal 4-1 victory against Shahin and they scouts came back with a positive report regarding Cheshmi's prefromances during that match (see here): https://www.fotomac.com.tr/trabzonsp...shmi-begenildi

(Luckily for them, Ghaedi and a couple other players had a great game while scouts were present on Saturday.)
    ghaedi in trabzonspor to help replace the offensive quality of Yazici and probably omur who will depart next summer would be a dream...

Comment

He wasn't even on bench today. They lost 1-2 at home.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        He wasn't even on bench today. They lost 1-2 at home.

That's because he sustained a knock at the end of the last game.
        he's injured.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

How serious is his injury? He wasn't on the bench again.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
            How serious is his injury? He wasn't on the bench again.
            he just returned to full training 1 or 2 days ago. So this match was too early.

Comment

Trabzon put a 10m euro valuation on him to sell, I don't think he'd fetch more than 3-5m currently

Comment

^ Yup. Agreed. But as you know, clubs place artificially high values on their players to commence negotiations. I was also thinking $5M would be more of a realistic fee, which would be quite a return for Trabzonspor considering they paid 500K for him 1.5 years ago.

Comment

despite some on this forum saying he has lost his spot, according to almost all trab fans he is their best defender and key to their defensive success, hence the 10 mil valuation.

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...di-h27110.html

Another team mentioned to have interest today was valencia.

I think in this market a realistic price for him would be in the 5-6 mil range. Anything less for a player of his age and experience would be stupid for trabzonspor to accept.

Comment

Hope they sell him in the upcoming transfer window. Majid in Bundesliga or LaLiga is where it's getting exciting to see him develop further...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Hope they sell him in the upcoming transfer window. Majid in Bundesliga or LaLiga is where it's getting exciting to see him develop further...
                      At the same time its important he picks a team he has realistic chance of starting. Center backs compared to other positions, esp if the team is not in european competition, are not rotated that frequently. That is why personally I doubt when names like valencia or such are mentioned, but I think Hertha, lower german teams, midtable spanish teams like levante or something like that are realistic.

Comment

Some people dream in color, this guy is not getting regular playing time in Turkish league and for their 4th best team, and they want him in Bundesliga or la liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Some people dream in color, this guy is not getting regular playing time in Turkish league and for their 4th best team, and they want him in Bundesliga or la liga.

why isn't he? last time I checked he started their EL games and performed well!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Majid Hosseini is a regular starter and part of the first team 100% , where do all this posts come from that he isnt starter or whatever ? Out of 10 games he plays at least 7

Comment

He is also recovering from a slight injury which is why he hasn't featured recently.

Berlin is a good project with a lot of investment to return them to former glory. Majid would be 4th choice, but with rotation, he would get some gametime. They are linked to some decent signings in Xhaxa, Gotze, Wolf on a permanent. Not sure how much money they really have but it seems substantial given the salaries/transfer fees of the players linked. GK is their biggest weakness yet no links there for some reason.

Comment

He clearly lost his CB spot and was playing as DM and in last two weeks he came as sub to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X