This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s been good so far

Really nice passing, long balls, and defending by majid so far.

Trab have been unlucky but they also don’t seem to care much about Europa. Hopefully they’ll take the competition more seriously if they qualify next season. They will certainly need to make some signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      This is embarrassing, they only collected 1 point while the 3rd team of group has 10.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Totally agree, not sure why turkish teams as a whole have been so bad in Europe this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MAJID subbed off due to his knee bothering him

campi immediately makes a huge mistake and causes trab to concede another

hopefully majids injury isnt serious

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          MAJID subbed off due to his knee bothering him

campi immediately makes a huge mistake and causes trab to concede another

hopefully majids injury isnt serious
          https://www.instagram.com/p/B5_MO9pgrTu/

judging from your analysis and these highlights he was solid today. His passing range and ability to bring ball out from back is best amongst iranian cbs hands down.
          Trab basically prioritized Superlig over Europa League early on, I think they realized the squad cannot handle both. But majids showing tonight was very good.

Not sure why the responses here are so melodramatic from some people. He is a young center back, just his second season in europe, dealing with playing a lot of minutes and having some injury tweaks on and off. It is not a reason for panic if his form fluctuates a bit. What is important is his underlying quality and abilities. He needs to improve on being a bit more calculated in his decision making (not making as many tackles in box), and his change of direction at pace. Besides that is a solid center back physically with good technique and calmness building from back. Showed it again tonight.

Comment

I'm afraid that yesterday's start means he is a rotation player now. Trabzon had nothing to play for yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
              I'm afraid that yesterday's start means he is a rotation player now. Trabzon had nothing to play for yesterday.
              You’re afraid he’s become a rotational player, because he started a game? What?

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                You’re afraid he’s become a rotational player, because he started a game? What?
                because the game was meaningless
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I don’t watch his games, just follow the lineups and results. I thought he was starting most of the time?? Either playing CB or DM... So I checked, and out of his team’s 14 league matches, he has played in 12 and started 11. In 10 Europa League matches he played in 8 and started all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    I don’t watch his games, just follow the lineups and results. I thought he was starting most of the time?? Either playing CB or DM... So I checked, and out of his team’s 14 league matches, he has played in 12 and started 11. In 10 Europa League matches he played in 8 and started all of them.
                    but some people would rather start Kanaani, lol.

Comment

He lost his regular spot, the game yesterday was meaningless of course.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        That’s 20 out of 24 games
                        And we are at mid season
                        He should have another 12-15 games this year
                        That’s 35 games
                        Along with team Melli games and camps
                        That’s a Tiring season

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                          That’s 20 out of 24 games
                          And we are at mid season
                          He should have another 12-15 games this year
                          That’s 35 games
                          Along with team Melli games and camps
                          That’s a Tiring season
                          Yup, hes already played 1600 minutes this season and some people think him getting benched(most likely rested) means that he lost his spot.

Some of our legionares barely hit 1600 in an entire season.

Majid will likely play near 3000 by the end of the season, which is definitely exhausting.

Hes played 938 in super lig
                          411 min in europa lig
                          270 min in europa lig quali

Comment

Why did he play a meaningless game when he was exhausted?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                              Why did he play a meaningless game when he was exhausted?
                              I think the idea behind rotation is that you rest some games at different points in season, alternate with others, so you never get to the point of exhaustion or injury. Just a thought.

Considering their goal is Superlig title and they have a thin squad, it makes sense. Already this season we have seen a lot of CB rotations, in league and europa. Anyways, if you guys even bothered to watch the match, highlights, or read some of the analysis it he did quite well last night at CB, and in the previous matches at cdm.

Now, he may very well not start the next game, but I think there isnt enough evidence at all to conclude he is a benchwarmer, especially with the minutes he has played that somebody posted in the last page. He has missed one match all season...

Comment

I cannot believe people are "putting down" Majid and his preformances... If Majid were as bad as some make it sound, Trabzonspor would not be scouting Esteghlal for Cheshmi and other players.

Yes, Trabzonspor sent scouts to Azadi for Esteghlal 4-1 victory against Shahin and they scouts came back with a positive report regarding Cheshmi's prefromances during that match (see here): https://www.fotomac.com.tr/trabzonsp...shmi-begenildi

(Luckily for them, Ghaedi and a couple other players had a great game while scouts were present on Saturday.)

Comment

Working...
                                X