• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read today on instagram that roozbeh cheshmi
    Could replace him at trabzon

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Hosseini was actually quite calm and effective as a DM.

He’s typically slightly behind both mikel and sosa.

I watched a replay of his game against Gala.

He made a lot of clean crosses, long balls, and passes forward.

He barely missed a pass.

He also did very well to intercept passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      His passing ability and vision is incredible for a CB the only time Iran has been blessed with a CB similar to Majid was with Montazeri.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is not the only defender who coaches like them to play as DM, Demichelis who had long career pretty much was rotated between CB and DM, Lahm also did that at the end of his career. I just hope coaching staff don't bench him when everyone are back.

Comment

I dont necessarily see Hosseini would have to replace Ezatolahi at DM. There wouldnt be a problem with playing both if done correctly.

We could play them as duo DMs with a more creative player in front of them like CQs 2014 version of the 4-3-3.
          Another more offensive approach is to put Majid very deep too free Ezatolahi to use his vision.

Either way sure beats the Nourollahi/Ebrahimi midfield that lost every 50/50 against Arogh
          Last edited by perspolis#1; 12-03-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            I dont necessarily see Hosseini would have to replace Ezatolahi at DM. There wouldnt be a problem with playing both if done correctly.

We could play them as duo DMs with a more creative player in front of them like CQs 2014 version of the 4-3-3.
            Another more offensive approach is to put Majid very deep too free Ezatolahi to use his vision.

Either way sure beats the Nourollahi/Ebrahimi midfield that lost every 50/50 against Arogh
            I dont think we can play both...That would mean two very slow midfielders with very little speed or ability to cover ground and get across pitch. Nourollahi was our best player vs iraq and bar the last two disaster matches which have more to do with wiltits, ebrahimi has been great for TM in WC and AC. Plus he has been a revelation in Belgium as well. Saeid on the other hand is struggling to make the bench and at this point cannot be considered an option for TM.

Majids true position is CB but in certain situations I wouldnt mind having him in Saeid role just in front of defense, with nourollahi and ebrahimi covering ground around him. This would be a pretty defensive three but would give a lot of protection to the defense in big matches, and allow ebrahimi and nourollahi to use their offensive abilities a bit more as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I dont think we can play both...That would mean two very slow midfielders with very little speed or ability to cover ground and get across pitch. Nourollahi was our best player vs iraq and bar the last two disaster matches which have more to do with wiltits, ebrahimi has been great for TM in WC and AC. Plus he has been a revelation in Belgium as well. Saeid on the other hand is struggling to make the bench and at this point cannot be considered an option for TM.

Majids true position is CB but in certain situations I wouldnt mind having him in Saeid role just in front of defense, with nourollahi and ebrahimi covering ground around him. This would be a pretty defensive three but would give a lot of protection to the defense in big matches, and allow ebrahimi and nourollahi to use their offensive abilities a bit more as well.
              I agree, a midfield with Ebrahimi, Nourolahi and Hosseini could work. In that case we also need a creative player in the line up, someone like Ghoddos or Gholizadeh (or both). We have a weak defence and with a midfield consisting of Hosseini, Ebrahimi and Nourolahi it would be very difficult for opponents to get through.

Comment

Warmed the bench, came in at 81 min in a 3-1 win.
                He clearly lost his CB spot.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

because of the rumor regarding a transfert ?

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
                    because of the rumor regarding a transfert ?
                    Don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Warmed the bench, came in at 81 min in a 3-1 win.
                      He clearly lost his CB spot.

During this season karaman has constantly rotated his CBS

Sometimes he benched Turkmen for ivanildo

Sometimes he benched Majid for Campi

Sometimes he benched CAMPI and ivanildo

He has rotated the CBS all season to spread out the playing time.

I know that Majid has played a few games at DM but I don’t think we should just assume he lost his spot so quickly.

Let’s just wait and see.

The good thing is that he’s getting playing time, regardless of position.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        During this season karaman has constantly rotated his CBS

Sometimes he benched Turkmen for ivanildo

Sometimes he benched Majid for Campi

Sometimes he benched CAMPI and ivanildo

He has rotated the CBS all season to spread out the playing time.

I know that Majid has played a few games at DM but I don’t think we should just assume he lost his spot so quickly.

Let’s just wait and see.

The good thing is that he’s getting playing time, regardless of position.

He hadn't been playing CB for more than 4 or 5 weeks, let's not find excuses. He hasn't been good this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          He hadn't been playing CB for more than 4 or 5 weeks, let's not find excuses. He hasn't been good this season.

He played CB against Getafe on 11/28

Comment

Majidi be nazare man parsaal kheili behtar baazi mikard taa emsaal. Bayad bebinim dar nime fasle dovvom formesh behtar mishe ya na.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Majid playing CB vs Basel rn

Comment

This is embarrassing, they only collected 1 point while the 3rd team of group has 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X