Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played 80 min as CB in a 0-3 away win, they are now 2nd in table.

Comment

I watched the entire game and he played as a DM for 80 minutes and did quite well. At times he paired with Obi Mikel but mostly played as a #6 in a 4-1-4-1 setup. He was quite good in one on one battles and made a few tough standing tackles. He was the victim of a foul that saw the Ankaragucu player get sent off. Overall he was instructed to play as an ultra defensive DM and didn't really take part in build-up play. I would almost call his role a sweeping DM.

Comment

Did you see the game ?

Comment

Played today 70 min as DM and they lost 0-1 to Getafe.
          They are dealing with few injuries in midfielder, not sure what Happen to him once the injured players are back, seems like he lost his spot in D which sucks...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. I can lost his spot ? He was good so far no ?

Comment

He’s been performing poorly As CB lately the goal was directly his fault since he allowed a lot of space between him and the attacker. He was subbed out minute 70. But overall the whole team performs absolutely garbage at the continental level. Hope he picks it back because he was actually getting some top 5 league interest at one point and we really badly need defenders in those leagues. Look at Turkey and how much of a unit they’re becoming. Their starting CBs play for Juventus and Leicester City.

Comment

Majid didn’t loose his spot at CB

they just needed someone to play DM because of all the injuries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

https://www.karadenizgazete.com.tr/s...s-talip/243350

according to turkish medias Hertha Berlin are interested in Majid. They are struggling a bit this year but have a solid squad with some great players. They play with 3 CBs but only have 4 in the squad and one is rumored to be leaving soon so definitely a place in the squad would be open.

Article mentions 2.5 mil EU as price, however I doubt trab would sell him for anything less than 5.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    according to turkish medias Hertha Berlin are interested in Majid. They are struggling a bit this year but have a solid squad with some great players. They play with 3 CBs but only have 4 in the squad and one is rumored to be leaving soon so definitely a place in the squad would be open.
                    Article mentions 2.5 mil EU as price, however I doubt trab would sell him for anything less than 5.
                    That’d be so awesome Alexander Nouri and Klins coaching him would be great to see

Comment

Would be a big break. Top 3 league, decent squad. Most importantly, regularly facing off against world class opposition rather than 35 year old veterans.

Comment

Would be awesome to have an Iranian back in the Bundesliga. His style suits Germany as well.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I should mention that Hertha got some large investment this summer which is how they were able to spend 40 million this summer, plus take on some expensive loans.

Performances have been bad, but a good coach is still needed(I don't think Klinsmann will be the one). They have some great forwards in dodi and selke

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                            I should mention that Hertha got some large investment this summer which is how they were able to spend 40 million this summer, plus take on some expensive loans.

Performances have been bad, but a good coach is still needed(I don't think Klinsmann will be the one). They have some great forwards in dodi and selke
                            I think klinssman will just be temporary to stabilize it a bit until they get a more permanent coach no? I heard that was a possibility. Regardless will be a place where I think majid could really improve.

Comment

I think klinssman will just be temporary to stabilize it a bit until they get a more permanent coach no? I heard that was a possibility. Regardless will be a place where I think majid could really improve.
                              Klinsman was actually just sitting on their board and when the other board members asked to step in for the rest of the season. He won't be extended beyond that from what I've heard from the commentators from the game today. I think Berlin's goal is to stay up with him this season and splurge on a coach who can push for Europa league over the summer. They definitely have too good of a squad to be where they are in the table.

For Majid's sake, They have 3 good young centerbacks in Stark(24) Rekik(24) and Torunarigha(22), but stark has been linked to bigger clubs for years and likely will move on next summer. Boyata(29) who was brought in this summer has also been decent, but for 3 atb having another defender will be needed. The biggest defensive issue they have is in goal, but they will prob bring in someone to replace stark and kraft over the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                Klinsman was actually just sitting on their board and when the other board members asked to step in for the rest of the season. He won't be extended beyond that from what I've heard from the commentators from the game today. I think Berlin's goal is to stay up with him this season and splurge on a coach who can push for Europa league over the summer. They definitely have too good of a squad to be where they are in the table.

For Majid's sake, They have 3 good young centerbacks in Stark(24) Rekik(24) and Torunarigha(22), but stark has been linked to bigger clubs for years and likely will move on next summer. Boyata(29) who was brought in this summer has also been decent, but for 3 atb having another defender will be needed. The biggest defensive issue they have is in goal, but they will prob bring in someone to replace stark and kraft over the summer.
                                exactly my impressions as well. With Stark leaving sooner or later, majid competing for the third cb spot to partner Rekik and Torunarigha seems realistic.

He has had fluctuations in his performance, but I am not sure why some people here are saying he has been dropped or shouldnt start for TM, etc. Young center backs are not that consistent generally speaking, and some growing pains are to be expected. The reason why majid has (at the very least) interest from the likes of villareal, hertha berlin, levante, etc isnt because of his form. Its because they see the fundamental qualities that can make a strong CB. PHysically imposing, rugged excellent tackler, and very strong technically and in build up play. Now he is adding possibility to play cdm in his game, which will be even more beneficial to him when he returns to CB position. His weaknesses are speed, change of direction when running at pace, and positional play but especially the positional play and anticipation are stuff that can be worked and be ironed out with good coaching and more matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X