This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Man dar vasate hafte dar EL didam DM baazi mikone va raastesho begam khob kaar nakard.
    He never played there, it is normal...
    Weird..
    Remember this coach wanted to convert PAG to DM too. And according to him this was the reason why he didn't sing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Why the hell did Majid take 2 penalties? He scored one and missed the other Does the team have a designated PK taker? Also why play DM, he had a good game as CB?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        He never played there, it is normal...
        Weird..
        Remember this coach wanted to convert PAG to DM too. And according to him this was the reason why he didn't sing.

Are 100%. Kheili gij be nazar miresid, chon hatman dar in post kheili kam baazi karde.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Team gave him penalties because his confidence level has been drained. The last few games, most if not all goals, were somewhat blamed on his ball watching
          He had a TERRIBLE game in Europa

Comment

He was quite good last year, don't know what happened to him

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Why the hell did Majid take 2 penalties? He scored one and missed the other Does the team have a designated PK taker? Also why play DM, he had a good game as CB?
              Two, are u sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Two, are u sure?

SofaScore said he took another in the 83rd minute but got saved by the goalkeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  SofaScore said he took another in the 83rd minute but got saved by the goalkeeper.
                  Yes you are right.

Comment

players can have bad patches. It happens, particularly for young players. Majid also had a not so good spell in the middle of last season.
                    Anyways, think he is playing cdm bc trab are so short there at that moment. Sosa, Onazi, Mikel are all cdms and all injured.

Comment

His goal,
                      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/203...84%D8%AA%DB%8C
                      Missed penalty,
                      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/203...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        players can have bad patches. It happens, particularly for young players. Majid also had a not so good spell in the middle of last season.
                        Anyways, think he is playing cdm bc trab are so short there at that moment. Sosa, Onazi, Mikel are all cdms and all injured.
                        In fact, I think the coach has so much trust in him that he's put him in that role. He took both penalty shots. Unfortunately he missed one of them. I don't see it as a negative but as a positive that he's playing DM.

Comment

Played 90 mins yesterday as a DM and did quite well. Not surprised at all his offensive capabilities have always been great
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Played 90 mins yesterday as a DM and did quite well. Not surprised at all his offensive capabilities have always been great
                            were you able to watch the full game? If so could you give us a little more detailed summary of how he did?

I think he has good physique, passing, etc to also play CDM but he is not the fastest. How was he covering ground in general? Or was he just more stationary right on top of the CBs?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              were you able to watch the full game? If so could you give us a little more detailed summary of how he did?

I think he has good physique, passing, etc to also play CDM but he is not the fastest. How was he covering ground in general? Or was he just more stationary right on top of the CBs?
                              I didn’t watch the match just saw his stats on Twitter
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This can be huge for us if Majid feels comfortable in DM we are currently lacking hugely in that position and if the next TM coach can bring in another CB I’d say Salimi is a great option alongside PAG and I mean Kanaani gets the job done and at this point is familiar with TM chemistry

Comment

Working...
                                X