What started the fight, Burak?

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...en-h23930.html

Comment

Starting

Comment

Danny Sturridge starting as well.

Comment

So we have an iranian playing in CL and an other one in Europa league, and members are posting left and right about Mr. 0min/0goal/0assist in this championship side and a 6 y.o kid who is doing some tourism in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                So we have an iranian playing in CL and an other one in Europa league, and members are posting left and right about Mr. 0min/0goal/0assist in this championship side and a 6 y.o kid who is doing some tourism in Europe
                And whats the problem ?

Comment

He had a very quiet game and gave up a few balls, but wasn't directly at fault for either goal(Turkmen lost aerial duels which were the two headers).

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    He had a very quiet game and gave up a few balls, but wasn't directly at fault for either goal(Turkmen lost aerial duels which were the two headers).
                    I watched the game.

I wouldn’t say he was quiet.

Toward the end when trabzon lost their composure he made a few very important interceptions and passed a few players to move the ball up.

Him and Gaston CAMPI did a great job.

Unfortunately Turkmen was very weak physically and was at fault for both goals.

Trabzon could have easily won the game if they knew how to hold on to a lead.

Either way, another good experience for Majid.

Combined with the qualification rounds of EL majid will play almost 1000 minutes of EL football this season, even if Trab crash out of the group stages.

That combined with the super league means that Majid will really need to push himself physically.

But he looks fit and in great form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

hes playing today vs CAYKUR RIZESPOR. anyone got any links>!

Comment

he was at fault for first goal. turned quite easily before the guy unleashed a screamer from 35 yards out that went top corner.

Comment

He was subbed out after 63 minutes. Injured? Stats looked good, doesn't seem he did poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            He was subbed out after 63 minutes. Injured? Stats looked good, doesn't seem he did poorly.
                            He was subbed out for Danny Sturridge so guessing it was a tactical change .

Comment

And it paid off. They scored two goals after and won the match 2-1

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good win for trabzonspor.

They were having serious difficulty attacking rize in the horrible conditions.

It was raining heavily and the quality of the game was seriously affected.

Majid had a really hard time with the wet pitch.

And I also think he had some sort of minor discomfort that he was complaining about at the start of the match.

Trabzonspor needed this win for their morale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X