Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is starting and playing VS Getafe. They are 1-0 behind. Not at fault..
    He is pairing with Argentinian Campi

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

In other match of the group Basel beating Krasnodar 2-0.

Comment

Majid has been solid this half. Good passing and one crucial block and one fantastic slide tackle. Not at fault for the goal, campi and novak failing to mark one runner between the two of them at the back post.

Unfortunately trab have been garbage offensively. Sorloth terrible, nwakaeme hasnt got going, other offensive players anonymous. Need to bring on sturridge and change some things in second half to get something out of this away game.

Comment

He almost costed his team a goal. Repaired by Trabzon keeper.

Comment

majid best trab defender by far. Novak and Campi gave up so many chances.

Majid had one error all game.

Bad performance by trab.

Comment

Majid was one of the better players today.

Novak Again allowed a goal because of his lack of awareness.

Mikel, Majid, Ugurcan, Sosa were good.

Everyone else was pretty bad.

Unfortunately with injuries trabzonspor was lacking in the offensive third.

Good experience for Majid, he was solid and made only one error the entire game.

Campi is strong and in my opinion better than huseyn and ivanildo, but his positioning was suspect.

Overall I think trab will need to really figure their shit out for their home games.

And stop playing sorloth, he is horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Trabzonspor continues their poor form.

2-1 loss to Sivassspor.

The human garbage that is alexander sorloth was again a big part of this loss by missing a fkin penalty.

Majid was good as usual.

Good players today:

Majid, Campi, Ugurcan, Parmak, Mikel

Bad: Sorloth, Sosa, Pereira.

The injuries and deficiencies in the squad are REALLY hurting trab this year.

Sturridge doesn't seem to be fit, and Abdulkadir omur is out for months.

They are really struggling to produce offensively.

I hope that their coach figures this out soon.

Comment

Sturridge is always injured , for one season with Suarez he was amazing for us at Liverpool and without injuries he would of had a much better career but his body is made of glass.
                  Lots of talk before with Sturridge as well that it’s a psychological thing for him, he believes that he can’t play due to an injury when there’s no real injury there plus there is talk of him getting his ban extended for gambling offences whilst at Liverpool but unsure if this could actually be implemented in Turkey.

For Trabzonspur it’s that similar problem that teams with smaller squads have when their in the Europa League and their not used to the amount of extra games they have.

Comment

Hope he steps up more this season and gets a move to Serie A. That seems to be the route for good Turkish league players

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Sturridge is always injured , for one season with Suarez he was amazing for us at Liverpool and without injuries he would of had a much better career but his body is made of glass.
                      Lots of talk before with Sturridge as well that it’s a psychological thing for him, he believes that he can’t play due to an injury when there’s no real injury there plus there is talk of him getting his ban extended for gambling offences whilst at Liverpool but unsure if this could actually be implemented in Turkey.

For Trabzonspur it’s that similar problem that teams with smaller squads have when their in the Europa League and their not used to the amount of extra games they have.
                      I agree.

They should have purchased at least two additional attackers.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        I agree.

They should have purchased at least two additional attackers.

torabi would have been a good option for them. So would have Karim or Kaveh.

Comment

Would have been a great team for Karim I agree!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Starting vs Besiktas at home and they are leading so far 2-0 at mid time.
                            Trabzon desperately needs this three points.

Comment

Trab been good so far, up 2-0

Comment

Dominating Besiktas right now, good performance by trab. 3-0

Comment

Working...
                                X