This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Watch this clip from Trabzonspor training today (it looks like only players who didn't play yesterday were there). Sometimes I forget how athletic Majid is. I think the professional conditioning in Europe is also bearing fruit. Watch his performance in the football pingpong near the end and how he wins a point. This guys just works hard and he is such a gentleman considering his celebrity status in Trabzon.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/198...B2%D9%88%D9%86
    Has to be said Majid is looking in excellent shape. Blended with his top notch attitude. He's a real role model to anyone wanting to be an athlete. Young Iranians should learn from him.

Comment

Majid playing terrible so far

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
        Majid playing terrible so far
        He started off shaky first five minutes but has been really good and calmed the game down after.

Already made 3 really good tackles and one and one defensive win.

The whole team was shaky in the beginning tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

1-1

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Trabzonspor definitely back In the game.

Lots of Opportunities for both teams since the equalizer

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Trabzonspor definitely back In the game.

Lots of Opportunities for both teams since the equalizer

link?

Comment

Fener had a few more chances in the first half but trab has done well to attack and are combining really well on the wings.

Ekuban, nwakeme, Sosa working really hard.

Overall fener was a little better but 1-1 is a fair result so far. Trab can win if they keep it right at the back and convert another counter. Fener isn’t very strong defensively.

Comment

I was at stadium. He started bad but then showed incredible performance. Fenerbahce fans asked him to us (journalists) too.

He is developing day to day.

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...ak-h22922.html

Comment

he'd be a fool to extend contract with Trab if as rumored better EU league teams are sniffing about him this last summer..!!

i guess it all boils down to contractual details and Term$ of extension ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        he'd be a fool to extend contract with Trab if as rumored better EU league teams are sniffing about him this last summer..!!

i guess it all boils down to contractual details and Term$ of extension ..!!
                        tbf I think Trabzonspor would be inclined to sell him regardless of him signing extension or not.

If he plays well in EL (which seems likely) and continues to perform in the league there is no reason they can get a decent fee for him in the 6-8 mil EU range.

Comment

True
                          But extending with Trab would mostly serve to make him a more expensive overall acquiree to perspective interested clubs & hence far more chance for a transfer debacles & also result in less attractive pay-package from any ensuing move ..!
                          Look how that stupid contract extension prior to a very likely eminent move worked out for ghodoos..!

As far as I’m concerned he has already paid back in spades Tran’s faith in signing him & he really doesn’t owe them anything more to extend contract there for mostly purpose of earning the club a richer transfer fee..!

Comment

the extension is a goods thing, they can sell him much higher later also

Comment

Trabzon got a 2-2 draw at home VS Gencler. Majid played 90 min however his usual partner Tukrman started the match off the bench but replaced Fernandes at 44 min.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Majid had a good match but unfortunately Karaman had a poor reaction to this game.

Alexander sorloth was absolutely horrible and wasted roughly 7 clear cut chances for trabzonspor.

Sorloth should have been subbed off immediately, he had no touch or balance and was constantly wasting chances for his team.

Trabs instagram is full of people who are pissed at sorloth, he looked like a amateur footballer today.

Had it been literally anybody else trab would have won the game by a few goals.

Majid was solid and made very important tackles and blocks, and also started as the right center back but then had to go left when ivanildo was injured.

It’s clear that Majid is the main CB.

Majid will need to stay fit as he will need to play an additional 8 games in EL in addition to the league. I don’t think karaman can afford to rest Majid again especially after what happened with AEK.

Comment

Working...
                                X