X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working link: http://mygoaltv.com/trabzonspor-vs-aek-athens-m17323

Comment

Both of the goals look like defensive blunders (one was penalty) and Majid could help at least with the one that wasn't.

Comment

Wtf was the coach thinking playing cute with the lineups? Now they’ve had to use 2 subs in the first half and can’t concede any goals in the 2nd half...never underestimate your opponent smh

Comment

HT AEK leading 2-0. AEK almost scored the third goal before the half. Trabzonspor looks unorganized and lacking motivation. They did two changes already, one of them was due to injury. Let's see if the coach could pull his team together. They are definitely missing Majid's leadership in defense.

Comment

very bad choice by karaman to bench his starting CB's, trab already down 2-0, and it seems that they were defensive errors.
            He underestimated AEK.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

What a stupid decision by coach. Seems like he doesn't follow CL football and tons of come backs in recent years.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

lost 2:0 but made it...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Very risky and unwise decision by the Trabzonspor coach trying to keep many of his main players fresh for Fenerbache game on Sunday. They got in by the skin of their teeth. Great opportunity for Majid to further shine in Europa league.

Go Majid!

Comment

First goal was the fault of the portuguese CB ivanildo, second goal was a stupid goal conceded by obi mikel.

at least they managed to make it through, but that portuguese CB was horrible and almost conceded another penalty earlier in the game.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Basel Krasnodar Getafe Trabzonspor

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Basel Krasnodar Getafe Trabzonspor
                        For Europa League standards you could say this kind of a group of death

Comment

im yet to see a full game of our boy in Turkish league..! not sure why..? tokhmy timing..? i seem to always click on his thread after fact..!

looks a challenging EU group...! hopefully he'd get some notice from better EU league scouts in the group stage..? doesnt look all too likely to progress ?

Comment

I think Getafe match will be a great opportunity for him considering the likes of villareal, leganes, levante which were said to have been very interested in majid. A couple quality performances vs them and he will definitely have proved himself as ready for that level.

Krasnodar are falling apart at the seams, they have lost 5-6 starters as a result of injuries already this season, and were just molested by crappy olympiakos losing 6-1 on aggregate (although they knocked out porto just a couple weeks ago). Psychologically Im not sure how damaged they are. Hopefully trabzonspor can take advantage.

Basel dumped PSV out of CL qualifying but then failed to qualify themselves. They are a solid team for sure.

Overall I dont see trabzonspor going through, but I expect them to be competitive in each game. There best chance is hoping for abdulkadir and sturridge to really up offensive output.

Comment

Awesome opportunity for our young and amazing defender to get a lot of attention from La Liga scouts.

Go Majid!

Comment

Watch this clip from Trabzonspor training today (it looks like only players who didn't play yesterday were there). Sometimes I forget how athletic Majid is. I think the professional conditioning in Europe is also bearing fruit. Watch his performance in the football pingpong near the end and how he wins a point. This guys just works hard and he is such a gentleman considering his celebrity status in Trabzon.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/198...B2%D9%88%D9%86

Comment

Working...
                                X