Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sure many other of his former admirers (some from SerieA )are still keeping tab on his situation ..!! they know full well he'd be a Free transfer so a low risk transfer target...!! so more decent EU suitors are sure to pop up between now and this summer ...!! besides it aint like Quality, YOUNG, CB/Center Halves are available a plenty ...!! i'd argue that its perhaps the Most scarce and highly Sought Positional reinforcement in all of club football currently..!!

he's waited this long to make his next move (whether by choice or otherwise..!) he can certainly afford wait it out a couple of more months until all his options present themselves in one form or another..! he just needs to stay fit and in good form, in case he is called up to action..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      At least he is garnering serious interest again. Lets hope he makes the right call.

One thing I will also add is trab probably wont get euro football this season and if they do they were quite shit last time around, prioritizing League over EL.

With Kos in CL they are always competitive so its a good platform to show himself from that regard. Similarly anderlecht will be in the EL should they qualify as they have a pretty exciting young team.
      Olympiakos is a mafia team, as we saw what they did to Ansarifard. I can see them doing the same with Hosseini or bench him for some overrated Brazilian

Comment

Majid came on in the 84th minute when Trabzonspor were leading 2-0 and played as a holding midfielder. He made a horrendous back pass to Edgar Ie in a congested 18-yard box, the ball was intercepted by a Genclerbirligi player whose shot hit Edgar Ie's hand and was called a penalty. Genclerbirligi scored from the penalty, which led to a pretty chaotic last few minutes. He also clearly fouled a player inside the box a few minutes later but got lucky in that it wasn't called by the referee. All in all, it was a shockingly poor performance by Majid but Trabzonspor won the game 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
          Majid came on in the 84th minute when Trabzonspor were leading 2-0 and played as a holding midfielder. He made a horrendous back pass to Edgar Ie in a congested 18-yard box, the ball was intercepted by a Genclerbirligi player whose shot hit Edgar Ie's hand and was called a penalty. Genclerbirligi scored from the penalty, which led to a pretty chaotic last few minutes. He also clearly fouled a player inside the box a few minutes later but got lucky in that it wasn't called by the referee. All in all, it was a shockingly poor performance by Majid but Trabzonspor won the game 2-1.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQdZQXziAj0

I didn't watch the match but I see what you mean from the highlights.

Comment

he did make a pretty bad back pass but the entire team was making horrible passes in that scene.

Majid isn't a midfielder.

He was outstanding when he started as a CB the last two games.

He should replace Edgar Le who isn't really that good.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

On bench in turkey supercup

Comment

They beat Besitkas 2-1 today. Majid was subbed in the 86th minute. Nice win for them against a resurgent Besitkas.

Comment

If Trabzon think Majid is just a squad player, he should move to another club this winter. He was excellent last month.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                    If Trabzon think Majid is just a squad player, he should move to another club this winter. He was excellent last month.
                    more evidence that even with their new contract offer he needs to go. If olympiakos is best offer he gets that is an upgrade to situation at trabzon, if he gets top 5 league offer he needs to take that.

Comment

Trapsonspor signed a new player YUNUS MALLI, its a very good friend of me, hjs brother is one of my best friends.

They signed him from vfl Wolfsburg.

Now i hope majid will wont leave trapzonspor 😀

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        more evidence that even with their new contract offer he needs to go. If olympiakos is best offer he gets that is an upgrade to situation at trabzon, if he gets top 5 league offer he needs to take that.
                        Olympiakos signed a new defender

Comment

obviously Majeed tested positiv Covid-19 together with few other Trabzon players.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/173804...…بتلا-شد

Comment

Hope Majid is well, Trabzonspor carries on there brilliant run since the new coach come in and won 1-0 away at Istanbul Baseksehir. They are now three points behind 1st and have only conceded 5 goals in the last ten games.

Comment

Benched again

Comment

Don't go to Turkey if you're Iranian. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                                X