This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has been criticized badly..

Translation: He has nothing to do in Trabzon, send him home.

Comment

Apparently he apologized from his teammates and coaching staff in dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Damn, watching the highlights you gotta love this Bein sports announcer, very enthusiastic! He even said that up to the point where Majid got the red card he was having a great game.

In regards to the two CB positions, I do believe that PAG and Hosseini are the two best options right now. The problem is that PAG has regressed a lot in my opinion and Majid is still a bit reckless and can get caught out of position at times. As for kanaani, I don't think he is really Team Melli material anymore as his positioning is quite mediocre.

I think positioning has been a huge issue lately in our CBs lately, which has historically rarely been the issue. I miss having Jalal Hosseini as the rock in the central defensive spot.
        This
        Haven’t watch hosssini jr. play in a long time but from highlights, that was the most retarded challenge I’ve seen from a defender in a long while, especially so far outa his box ..!
        PAG is a kalekhar defender too, often seen diving head first into many ridiculous challenges, probably has many scars to prove it too..!
        We really need a more composed & formidable CB to complement these two going forward ..!
        I miss Jallal, I believe he was hard done by CQ in the run up to WC 18, unfortunately he got caught out in that bs PP vs CQ head storm.

Comment

I think Majid shouldn't be written off so easily, he's made maybe two or three bonehead errors but i've watched almost all of his games in trabzon and this is the only red card he's ever received.

I think coaches and whoever the team meli coach will be (for now skocic) needs to help majid work on this a little bit but overall hes one of our best defenders and we can't just drop him because of two or three errors.

I added up all his minutes and cards for trabzonspor across super lig, europa lig, and turkish cup matches.

He's played a total of 4485 minutes. divided by 90 it is approximately 50 full games.
          He has 8 yellow cards and one red card.

This is pretty standard for a center back. Also ignore turkish fans on the internet, one week they call their players a king and the next week they want to burn them on a cross.

I still think his challenge yesterday was very stupid but honestly hes usually very composed and doesn't do stuff like that.

Team meli is a little different as I think he's a lot more nervous during those games which he needs to work on.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            has been criticized badly..

Translation: He has nothing to do in Trabzon, send him home.
            Bro come on, I know he had a bad tackle but why do you have to antagonize? Yes, this was a real tweet but it was from an account with 41 followers and did not even receive a single like... That's the equivalent of sharing a tweet of a Saudi football fan claiming that all Iranians are dirty footballers...

Comment

They play tomorrow vs Gala, so i believe he is still suspended due to red card. Crucial and must win game as the gap is 5 points with Basaksehir with the game in hand for Trabzon and only 4 weeks left.

Comment

Beating Gala 2 - 0 in Istanbul.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Beating Gala 2 - 0 in Istanbul.

Finished 3-1 for Trabzonspor

Comment

Highlights. One CB da costa had an atrocious tackle early, two footed through the back of feghouli, could have easily been a red card. Feghouli actually retaliated and got a red himself. Turkmen the other CB had a really stupid late challenge in box later on that gave away PK which gala converted.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Highlights. One CB da costa had an atrocious tackle early, two footed through the back of feghouli, could have easily been a red card. Feghouli actually retaliated and got a red himself. Turkmen the other CB had a really stupid late challenge in box later on that gave away PK which gala converted.
                      Majid and Campi are their best CB duo. The coach knows it himself.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Hope he gets back to action next week.

Comment

Back to the bench, Campi and Turkman starting.

Comment

Subbed on

Comment

2-2

They pretty much lost the title, 4 points gap and 3 games remained.

Comment

Actually he had a header from a corner which hit the post.. Right after he was subbed in.. But yeah looks like they've lost the title
                                ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Working...
                                X