This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    If they’re not going to play him then why not sell him now? They’ll only hurt him and themselves by not playing him....making his stock go down and no playing time.
    Ghermez agha jan,

be har haal niyaaz be bazikone zakhire ham daran, magar na?

Bebinim maahe januari tamom beshe bebinim chi mishe.

Amma in raaste ke formesh in fasl zaif boode, man baazihaaye paayizesh raa ke didam aslan khoob kaar nakard, nemidonest chejoori yaarigi kone.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Majid starts against Denizlispor in a cup game.

Comment

Already down 0-2 in 35 mins

Comment

Unless I’m translating wrong on Twitter, Trabz fans are ripping Majid
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Unless I’m translating wrong on Twitter, Trabz fans are ripping Majid
            He wasn't at fault for either goal, and hes had a very good second half.

Turkish does not translate well on twitter at all.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

actually on twitter they are saying that HUSSEIN is terrible and hosseini should start.

"We always defended Huseyin, but now he fell like a skullcap. The first choice that seemed bald must always be hosseini campi for now NETT !!"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                actually on twitter they are saying that HUSSEIN is terrible and hosseini should start.

"We always defended Huseyin, but now he fell like a skullcap. The first choice that seemed bald must always be hosseini campi for now NETT !!"
                Thanks for clearing that up - when I saw Husseyn I thought they were talking about majid. Glad he wasn’t at fault for any goals
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Now that really clarifies the situation...
                  "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Warmed the bench again in Trabz win vs Fener. They are 3rd in table with one point behind 2nd place and a game in hand.
                    Ageh be kasi bar nemikhore, it is safe to say he is regular bench warmer now...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Gol Bezan founder Pasha Hajian started a new agency called GB Sports Talentum and is now representing Majid Hosseini
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

good news! lets hope he brings a lot of talent(s) to Europe.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Gol Bezan founder Pasha Hajian started a new agency called GB Sports Talentum and is now representing Majid Hosseini
                          He's a member on this forum isn't he?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Tbh I’m really not sure I just know for the many ppl here who are active on Twitter have seen his name/podcast before and he’s definitely a big advocate of our player getting out of iran so it’s great news also bc we can be sure the info we are getting in relation to his players is legit. So offers tabz gets in the summer for him we will likely be kept in the loop
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Isn’t it GreenGuy4life or something like that , I don’t think I’ve seen him post on here for a while after he had some words with other posters due to his views on Ryan Tafazolli.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Isn’t it GreenGuy4life or something like that , I don’t think I’ve seen him post on here for a while after he had some words with other posters due to his views on Ryan Tafazolli.
                                no that guy also does some work for Gol bezan but is not pasha. I dont think he has an account here.

Comment

Working...
                                X