Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he signs any extension he is throwing his career away. Better to focus on his fitness in training and sign somewhere on a free in the summer

Comment

according to belgian reports this week anderlecht and kompany really want him.

https://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/58...t-droomprofiel

He should go there if thats the case. They have a talented core of young players and he could establish himself with them, maybe EL football too. There is no better defender to learn from than kompany himself.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

He should go there if thats the case. They have a talented core of young players and he could establish himself with them, maybe EL football too. There is no better defender to learn from than kompany himself.
        He would be a FOOL not to take that opportunity. Big Belgian club where he will pretty much be guaranteed playing time AND gets to be mentored by one of the best to do it in his position!!! Really a no-brainer move IMO
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

WORRRRRD ...!!
          THE BEST CB EVER ....!

Comment

I would rather take a german or Italian (sampdoria) offer if there is any.
            It is about time we get some legionairres in the top 4 leagues

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I would rather take a german or Italian (sampdoria) offer if there is any.
              It is about time we get some legionairres in the top 4 leagues
              Just so we can say we have some there? Think if he went to sampdoria right now off back of being rotation player/injured for trabzonspor for 12 months he would find a lot of the same problems, i.e lack of playing time.

Much better to be a more guaranteed first choice player and really build his resume back up and iron out his deficiencies. The guy is at an age where he simply needs to be playing week in week out.

And doing it with a similarly young, exciting team with one of best CBs in modern history as his coach is a pretty damn good proposition.

Comment

Just so we can say we have some there? Think if he went to sampdoria right now off back of being rotation player/injured for trabzonspor for 12 months he would find a lot of the same problems, i.e lack of playing time.
                Much better to be a more guaranteed first choice player and really build his resume back up and iron out his deficiencies. The guy is at an age where he simply needs to be playing week in week out.
                And doing it with a similarly young, exciting team with one of best CBs in modern history as his coach is a pretty damn good proposition.
                Our players are doing wonders since years in intermediate euro leagues (belgium, russia, Greece..). Despite this, they are stuck in these leagues with no decent top4 league transfers or genuine interest. The exceptions are JB and the genuine interest azmoun had from italy

It is about time we have some players doing the big jump

Comment

Our players are doing wonders since years in intermediate euro leagues (belgium, russia, Greece..). Despite this, they are stuck in these leagues with no decent top4 league transfers or genuine interest. The exceptions are JB and the genuine interest azmoun had from italy
                  definitely that is the ultimate goal. But it is better to develop and play regularly before making a big jump than to make such a transfer not play at all and end up back in turkey in a couple seasons.

Majid would not start over Tonelli, Colley, or Yoshida. He would compete with a couple other young guys for 4th cb spot and we would only ever see him play in odd league games/cup matches. That is not a recipe for success just bc the league is a top 4 league.

I think we would all rather see ARJ in ajax than his situation at brighton, where he plays so infrequently that he cannot sustain fitness after 1 or 2 starts and his body collapses again. A situation like that is useless and very detrimental to TM.

Comment

Hopefully next year we will have Azmoun and Taremi in top 4 leagues. Ghoddos can maybe get promoted with Brentford. JB and Hosseini of course also have a chance. I would take 2 right now if you offer it to me. To be honest, would rather have players playing in Champions League regularly. Azmoun though needs to test himself somewhere else.

Comment

I'd rather have our players in CL/EL in the likes of Belgium, Portugal than play for a Brighton or Huesca.
                      That said, some of these non-western European leagues seem to really lack coaching fundamentals. Milad improved a lot moving from Russia to Belgium despite the league being ranked lower, I think Majid is also lacking in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        I'd rather have our players in CL/EL in the likes of Belgium, Portugal than play for a Brighton or Huesca.

That said, some of these non-western European leagues seem to really lack coaching fundamentals. Milad improved a lot moving from Russia to Belgium despite the league being ranked lower, I think Majid is also lacking in this regard.
                        thats a fair point. I think also it boils down to individual coaches. There is a degree of luck involved (see Allahyar getting lucky with his coach being german trained, ex werder youth and senior coach)

Majids first coach karaman was excellent and actually had him improving at an impressive rate (consider he only was really a regular for SS for 1 season before). He did very similar great work with Yazici, Omur, and Ugurcan

The new guys were all total morons, until now Avci a bit is at least getting results, remains to be seen if he can truly develop any players.

For milad his first coach (Tajik guy) in akhmat improved him tremendously. He was literally a bench player at Rah ahan before that. But that team was only able to take him so far, and in belgium he has improved a lot of the technical weaknesses in his game which RPL environment simply neglects as you say

Comment

Erzurum BB 0-0 Trabzonspor

Hosseini started and played full game with a clean sheet.
                          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

good to see him finally back in xi and keeping cs. Hope he retains his spot this time.

Comment

good to see him finally back in xi and keeping cs. Hope he retains his spot this time.
                              Hosseini seems to be the first choice back up to the starting CBs. Hugo was out suspended today which is why Hosseini started.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good news is he is still just 24.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X