This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    If you claim that Milad still has the same issue you’ve had your head in the sand for about 3 months at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He still does have the same issue, decent speed, and run with the ball but poor at crossing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Loool arrival of new coach.
      Milad was in bad shape at the start of the season and he wasn't good for TM either but now he is playing some good football, his main issue still remain which is his inability regarding to cross balls.
      in case of moharrami he had his first start with Dinamo so lets wait and see, his defensive game has been liability always. Hope he improve this aspect of his game
      I comment about the current situation, I am not here for aaaa moshala ishala like some.
      If a player plays solid he deserves credit if not you mention what you see.
      Simple of this, if you have hard time to get it then it is not my fault.
      The thing you still fail to comprehend is that these players you criticize so heavily are actually better than what we have otherwise. Yes, milad is not roberto carlos, but he is performing at a level far far ahead of any other iranian left back. Not even really close. You wanted naderi to start ahead of him a few months ago...

Moharrami is not cafu, but to suggest he is such a defensive liability that he doesnt even deserve to be in consideration for TM doesnt really make any sense, when we have an even bigger defensive liability named ramin, playing for last place of QSL, who is our starter. Even if moharrami is not fix for dinamo zagreb that is still a higher qualification than whatever garbage level ramin is playing at. And its not just about where they play, we have a history of mistakes and bad performances by ramin in tm, especially recently.

With majid, who do we have who is better? Kanaani has been benched at various points this season for TM, PAG benched for al arabi and they have been trying to offload him, Khalilzadeh hot garbage when he comes across any decent opposition, still with such bad temper tantrums at age of 30 that Seyed Jalal said he needs to grow up...

Majid is still our best center back talent, has still played many minutes this year. Ok right now he is not playing, we have discussed that, we can analyze the various reasons, doesnt mean he is in "bad shape".

Just the other day you were acting like Kaveh was in bad form because he didnt score for two matches, the next match he scored a hattrick

There is a pattern emerging here...

Comment

haha, are you among those who were bullshitting and had baseless agrument that he is not the regular bench warmer this season?
        btw, playing in cup vs some tokhmi clubs is not an achievement for a guy who was playing regular last season..
        I hope not?
        There is no need to lash out, it was just an observation from my part. You are quick to comment every time Majid Hosseini is benched, as if that makes you some kind of expert on this forum, while you never report when Hosseini is playing.

At the end of the day we are all on this forum to support Iranian football and thus Iranian players in good and bad times, because that's what true supporters do, but it doesn't seem that that's what you are doing. My observation from you is that you are very negative regarding Iranian players and thus Iranian football, and i honestly don't see the point of it. Being critical at times is fine, but it should also be supportive at the same time.

Comment

He is starting and leading 2/0 against the leader. With the win, they will become the leader

Comment

how is he playing?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              how is he playing?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
              My bad, he was replaced by someone else in the starting line as he seemed to be injured just before the game.

Comment

Trabzon tops the table now. Do you prefer him to stay there if they finish champion or leave for a medium table team in Italy, germany or Spain?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Trabzon tops the table now. Do you prefer him to stay there if they finish champion or leave for a medium table team in Italy, germany or Spain?
                  depends. At a team like hertha that was mentioned a lot I dont think he would start. At trabzonspor, although he has been out of starting xi for a couple months, I would be surprised if by the end of the season he couldnt regain starting spot. Champions league football would be a big window for him to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    depends. At a team like hertha that was mentioned a lot I dont think he would start. At trabzonspor, although he has been out of starting xi for a couple months, I would be surprised if by the end of the season he couldnt regain starting spot. Champions league football would be a big window for him to impress.
                    Plus his contract would be up at the end of next season so the team may be forced to sell next winter or he'd leave on a free to his choice of clubs

Comment

I havent watched this guy play in a long time if ever a full game at Trab..??
                      if he is only got 1 more year running on his current contract then chances are Trab has been hustling his agent for an extension already this season?
                      especially considering the likely cheap contract he is on currently ? and the serious interests he was getting from Italy and other decent eu league teams earlier .... there could be some contentious negotiations going on off late in the backgrounds and him getting benched often of late could also be suggestive of a punishment for resisting to a contract extension or disagreements on negotiations for a new contract..?? it can't all be down to dip in playing form, i'd guess..!!?

Comment

Trabzon beat Rizespor 5-2. And are alone on top of the table. Hosseini not in squad, seems still be injured

Comment

Did you guys see what happened to Daniel Sturridge? Man got banned for 4 months for breaching betting rules and got sacked by Trabzonspor.

Comment

1-1 vs Gaizantep(min 53).. His injury seems to be much more serious than I thought.

Comment

1-1 vs Gaizantep(min 53).. His injury seems to be much more serious than I thought.

Nope, he's back next week.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1235526713594875906

he is back in training, but was still not with main group this week. As user said above he should be back in contention for 18 as of next week

Comment

Working...
                                X