Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has one year left, if they remain banned from European competition it wouldn't be impossible for him to move since Trabzonspor would prefer a paycheck

Comment

Majid back in starting xi vs denzilispor. On BeinSport (TV) if you are in US. Currently 0-0

Comment

1-0 Trab. Great pass by Omur and clean finish by Ekuban.

Comment

1-0 HT. One of majids finest halves. His marking of rodallega was excellent, won everything in the air, and one great sliding tackle to prevent him from tapping in from low cross. His passing has been perfect too.

AND Basaksheir are down to Konyaspor 3-1. If results hold table will be Basakshehir 1st with 66pts, Trab in 2nd with 65, and two matches remaining. It could go down to the wire...

Comment

Thank you for the updates. Big result if things stay the way they are. It is live on BT Sport for those in the UK.

Comment

trab concede. 1-1. A freekick, nothing to do with majid who was marking his man at back post. Other CB Lost his guy and he flicked a header home.

Comment

Couldve closed the gap to 1 point had they won

Comment

majid at fault for second goal along with GK. He was wary of diving in for PK and correctly forced the forward wide to a tight angle, but then stopped pressuring him and let him get shot away. GK beaten really stupidly at near post.

Comment

Video of 2nd goal and Majid's involvement: https://twitter.com/GOLAZOOO4/status...63021899771905

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Video of 2nd goal and Majid's involvement: https://twitter.com/GOLAZOOO4/status...63021899771905
                      what do you think? More I watch it GK fucked up badly. But majid shouldnt have given him so much space even though he was forced pretty wide.

This is what happens when you are desparate and have 9 men forward. Trab losing this league was fault of management who got rid of Karaman. With his coaching they would have walked to title without issue. Today the coach subbed sosa and omur, the two creative brains of the team while they were chasing a goal. Also some bad luck hitting woodwork 2x, but they play with so much less control and composure compared to karaman days at start of season.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        what do you think? More I watch it GK fucked up badly. But majid shouldnt have given him so much space even though he was forced pretty wide.
                        It really depends on what the hell the other CB was doing. He pushed up all of a sudden, leaving a huge gap behind him. Majid tried to track back and cover him. If the other CB messed up, I don't blame Majid at all, Majid tried to cover the other CB the best he can, and Majid did well to cover that much ground.

If, for some reason, that was Majid's man/spot from the beginning, and Majid was out of position, then I agree with you, Majid is partially at fault, but the GK could've done much better.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          It really depends on what the hell the other CB was doing. He pushed up all of a sudden, leaving a huge gap behind him. Majid tried to track back and cover him. If the other CB messed up, I don't blame Majid at all, Majid tried to cover the other CB the best he can, and Majid did well to cover that much ground.

If, for some reason, that was Majid's man/spot from the beginning, and Majid was out of position, then I agree with you, Majid is partially at fault, but the GK could've done much better.

I watched the whole game.

Da Costa seems very slow and out of shape. Majid did the majority of the work all game.

Majid isnt perfect and could have done better there but it wasn't even his man and the team was committed too far forward.

first half especially was all majid and even second half majid was all over the place making blocks.

He's really improved a lot on his headers and I didn't see him lose any of them which is impressive because majid is not particularly tall
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Trabzonspor new home kit is very beautiful

Comment

Majid is on the bench. 1-1 at halftime vs Konyaspor.

Comment

They were 3-1 up and ended up losing 4-3. No chance of winning the league now and by losing they still have to get a point in their last game to guarantee second.

Comment

Working...
                                X