Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamoon Trabzonspor 6 maah bemoone, gharaardaad ra tamdid NAKONE, va hargez be lige Torkie bar nagarde.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Started they are down 1-0 min 54th.
      other team has a red card
      Antlyspour.

IDK if he was at fault for the goal
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
        Started they are down 1-0 min 54th.
        other team has a red card
        Antlyspour.

IDK if he was at fault for the goal
        It wasn't
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

majid playing quite solid. Passing stats up there again.

Trabzonspor are putting antalyaspor under a lot of pressure but struggling to make many clear cut openings against low block.

Comment

Another TOP performance by Majid Hosseini for Trabzonspor. 3 games in a row, very consistent.

7.6 rating by SofaScore
            0 Dribbles Past (again)
            91.2% Pass Accuracy (from 103 passes)
            All ground duels won
            All but one aerial duel won

Looking fitter and shaper than before.
            golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Watched the entire game today.

Majid was absolutely excellent and was just like his old confident self today.

He looked sharp, quick, and won every single header and was making quick and precise passes to the strikers and distribution was great.

Received the highest rating from whoscored.

Speaks a lot about his mental strength. He knew his chance would come and he made sure he was in excellent shape to get back his spot.

Best case scenario IMHO is he finishes the season strong like this for trab and then transfers.

He got the highest rating on the entire team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Trab with draw remain ahead of antalyaspor in 8th, 3 pts behind alanyaspor in 5th.

If he maintains this form until end of season i can see a lot of those clubs that were mentioned before (sassuolo, levante, sampdoria, etc) making advances to get him on a free in the summer.

Comment

acc to turkish medias, 2yr contract worth 750k/yr is on the table for majid from Trabzonspor.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    acc to turkish medias, 2yr contract worth 750k/yr is on the table for majid from Trabzonspor.
                    don't do it

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Great to hear Majid is playing good again! He is an important player for TM. If he doesn't get a better offer in fe Germany or Italy etc i'd take the Trabzonspor offer if i where him. At any rate, best of luck to this talented defender.

Comment

Comment

Olympiacos is probably level or slightly better than Trabzon, but the league is steps below. Surely a mid to bottom table team in a top 4 league will go for him

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            meh... no .. overall a step down in his career path..! i suppose he'd be guarantying himself CL football next season but the greek league is a joke and hardly a step up from PGL..!!

lets hope he uses their interest in order to market himself to teams in better leagues of EU....! he's free agent, so it shouldnt be all that difficult for his agent to find him a better destination club with decent enough personal terms... especially if he gets recalled to TM this march and re-establish himself as CB option for TM..!

Comment

Olympiacos at best is a lateral move, no thank you! He should have no problem going to a top 4 league with his credentials/age in mind. Hope he doesn’t settle for anything less
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Would be a lateral move but at least he’d be playing European football with knockout match in Europa against PSV and likely UCL next season. Would still much rather a top 4 league and his quality should earn him no less than that

Comment

Working...
                                X