will it be a right move for azmoun to go to liverpool?

View Poll Results: should azmoun move to liverpool if they make a bid?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

20 32.79%
  • No

41 67.21%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: will it be a right move for azmoun to go to liverpool?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,152 Times in 1,829 Posts

will it be a right move for azmoun to go to liverpool?

Meet your Persian Love Today
    hi guys i am finally making a thread after a while.
    we know liverpool send scouts to watch azmoun play, if they make a offical inquiry and make a bid, should he go to liverpool?
    i believe yes he should go, he fit liverpool and england football well, since he is good in air and ground, please share your view?
    and i know there is a azmoun thread i just decided to make a individual one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    not at all. i would be hyped to see him go, but i want him to get some good ucl experience first. we all know what he is capable on a tuesday or wednesday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 Times in 818 Posts
    origi extented the contract. probably no azmoun in liverpool..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    - Theyd try!

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 Times in 2,017 Posts
    Definitely not.

I don't want to see Azmoun deal with the idiots in EPL and I'm a United fan. Guy will be crucified for missing 1v1s.

His final career destination should be Germany/Spain where we can both increase his ball skills + light up the league with goals.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,146 Times in 4,244 Posts
    man, I knew when this rumor first emerged that people would take it like this.

The chance of azmoun going to liverpool is sooooo slim. For sure he wont move anywhere this summer. If he went it would only be as an origi sturridge replacement and as origi just signed new contract, its obvious azmoun will not go there. Case closed.

Now, if were talking hypothetically, it wouldnt be good for his development to sit on a bench either. He has already said in his most recent interview his dream is to play in Bundesliga, I think he would be great fit there, not in england.

The way we should look at the liverpool interest is that azmonu is on the radar of big clubs again. That is cause for celebration. A good champions league performance will get him even better interest and firm offers. Key here, zenit want to sell him. They are being run by the gazprom board guys who are looking to make a profit, and not waste money like previous regime. Ribalta the sporting director already said they are open to bids for azmoun in january.

RB Leipzieg, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Valencia, Roma is the level of team I think azmoun will end up. The only english team that is a possibility is everton imo, where he would have good chance of starting. For me, top choices would be a team like Leipzieg or dortmund. But of course, this is for january or next summer. He is going nowhere in this window.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,097 Times in 1,042 Posts
    stay in zenit for another 3 years and then move to gonbad after WC 2022

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,598 Posts
    He isn’t going to leave Russia this year, he’s learned the language, is a starter in one of the top teams in their league, will play regularly in the champions league and most likely is planning on attaining citizneship at this point too. Makes no sense to leave right now that he’s found his place.
    ----------------------Beiranvand---------------------
    --Rezaeian----Hosseini--Pouraliganji----Mohammadi
    ---------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi----------------
    --Ghoddos-----------Dejagah------------Taremi---
    ------------------------Azmoun----------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Karimi 8 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Hellll noo ! Would you swap Living like a king in zenit fc where fans adore you to get benched in liverpool?

Also i don't wanna talk about the fact that our players are not built for EPL .

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 Times in 870 Posts
    Maybe try a half-season under a loan program. It allows experiencing another league without transferring, and is good as a stage in long term development. Check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Note to Ehsan: I would have liked your thread even better with the capitalization of proper names, but nonetheless it is great material.

Banned

Thanks
    Azmoun MUST stay in Zenit for at the very least one more season. He has to show the pundits, critics and most importantly the scouts and interested parties that his incredible half season at Zenit wasn't a fluke by replicating his results throughout the entire season, clinching the top scorer. That way if he ends up going to Liverpool he won't be a benchwarmer, but rather a starter. It would also add an extra 20 mil+ to his price range.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 164

You do not have permission to view the list of names.