Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will it be a right move for azmoun to go to liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will it be a right move for azmoun to go to liverpool?

hi guys i am finally making a thread after a while.
    we know liverpool send scouts to watch azmoun play, if they make a offical inquiry and make a bid, should he go to liverpool?
    i believe yes he should go, he fit liverpool and england football well, since he is good in air and ground, please share your view?
    and i know there is a azmoun thread i just decided to make a individual one.
    yes
    0%
    No
    0%

not at all. i would be hyped to see him go, but i want him to get some good ucl experience first. we all know what he is capable on a tuesday or wednesday night [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

origi extented the contract. probably no azmoun in liverpool..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Definitely not.

I don't want to see Azmoun deal with the idiots in EPL and I'm a United fan. Guy will be crucified for missing 1v1s.

His final career destination should be Germany/Spain where we can both increase his ball skills + light up the league with goals.

Comment

man, I knew when this rumor first emerged that people would take it like this.

The chance of azmoun going to liverpool is sooooo slim. For sure he wont move anywhere this summer. If he went it would only be as an origi sturridge replacement and as origi just signed new contract, its obvious azmoun will not go there. Case closed.

Now, if were talking hypothetically, it wouldnt be good for his development to sit on a bench either. He has already said in his most recent interview his dream is to play in Bundesliga, I think he would be great fit there, not in england.

The way we should look at the liverpool interest is that azmonu is on the radar of big clubs again. That is cause for celebration. A good champions league performance will get him even better interest and firm offers. Key here, zenit want to sell him. They are being run by the gazprom board guys who are looking to make a profit, and not waste money like previous regime. Ribalta the sporting director already said they are open to bids for azmoun in january.

RB Leipzieg, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Valencia, Roma is the level of team I think azmoun will end up. The only english team that is a possibility is everton imo, where he would have good chance of starting. For me, top choices would be a team like Leipzieg or dortmund. But of course, this is for january or next summer. He is going nowhere in this window.

Comment

stay in zenit for another 3 years and then move to gonbad after WC 2022

Comment

He isn’t going to leave Russia this year, he’s learned the language, is a starter in one of the top teams in their league, will play regularly in the champions league and most likely is planning on attaining citizneship at this point too. Makes no sense to leave right now that he’s found his place.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hellll noo ! Would you swap Living like a king in zenit fc where fans adore you to get benched in liverpool?

Also i don't wanna talk about the fact that our players are not built for EPL .

Comment

Maybe try a half-season under a loan program. It allows experiencing another league without transferring, and is good as a stage in long term development. Check out https://www.quora.com/How-does-it-wo...o-another-club

Note to Ehsan: I would have liked your thread even better with the capitalization of proper names, but nonetheless it is great material.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Azmoun MUST stay in Zenit for at the very least one more season. He has to show the pundits, critics and most importantly the scouts and interested parties that his incredible half season at Zenit wasn't a fluke by replicating his results throughout the entire season, clinching the top scorer. That way if he ends up going to Liverpool he won't be a benchwarmer, but rather a starter. It would also add an extra 20 mil+ to his price range.

Comment

I think the more important question is: who's a better striker, Azmoun or Gucci?

Comment

No! He should go to the Bundesliga! (Preferably Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Schalke, Leipzig, or Bremen).

Even if he is going to transfer to another club, it will not happen until next summer or so! Azmoun has been with the club for barely half a season!

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          I think the more important question is: who's a better striker, Azmoun or Gucci?
                          No comparison man. Azmoun is miles better. Much more complete striker, much more skilled on the ball as well.

Gucci had good positioning, instinct, and scored some big goals, and a lot of them were also due to terrible defensive mistakes or non-existent marking.

Azmoun is much more dangerous in a variety of ways, and simply way better.

EDIT: LOL I just realized after posting this, that you were being sarcastic, right? A lot of people on this forum did think Gucci was better though.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                            No comparison man. Azmoun is miles better. Much more complete striker, much more skilled on the ball as well.
                            Gucci had good positioning, instinct, and scored some big goals, and a lot of them were also due to terrible defensive mistakes or non-existent marking.
                            Azmoun is much more dangerous in a variety of ways, and simply way better.
                            EDIT: LOL I just realized after posting this, that you were being sarcastic, right? A lot of people on thpis forum did think Gucci was better though.
                            Haha yes i was being sarcastic, i remember that alot of members here including Ehsan Singapore would argue that Gucci is better than Azmoun and that Queiroz was wrong for benching Gucci for Azmoun .

Comparing Gucci to Azmoun is like comparing a volkswagen to a ferrari.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                              ansarifard

Comment

Working...
                              X