Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will it be a right move for azmoun to go to liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    ansarifard
    The guy in your profile pic was quite good at taking penalties if I remember correctly

Comment

Lol sending scouts doesn't mean anything. Big teams have scouts all over the world and these guys watch at least 4-5 live games per week, I'm not even counting the different games videos they watch per day.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

He should go to liverpool. is this is even a serious question? who knows what happens in a few years. If you have an offer to go to one of the best teams on earth, you fucking take that shit.

Comment

I would rather have him stay and be king in Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            I would rather have him stay and be king in Zenit.
            i bet you also rather have beiro stay and be king of perspolis

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              i bet you also rather have beiro stay and be king of perspolis
              uhm no. if he could be that in a decent european team, then yeah.

Comment

Perhaps next Winter Transfer Window if Zenit are downNout already in CL by then? which is likely..!! at the moment he has it too good at Zenit to make a big club move and likely be primarily a bench warner..!!

No Doubt by now that LP are an admirer of him and his game and the fact that he is likely to fit-in fine and even thrive under the Klopp's attacking tactics surrounded by quality players ..!
                fact remains that Elite Clubs (often involved in multiple competitions )Will ALWAYS are likely to Have more than 2-3 decent players vying for each position in 1st team and we its not often that an Elite EU club would come knocking for you and we witessed what happened the last time he hesitated to take that leap of faith, when he was @ top of his game and performing to levels to turn attention his way...!
                regardless of all that....
                it seems to me LP was scouting him this time around, in case their contract-extension negotiations with Origi was to go haywire.... or perhaps even to Hurry Origi into a long-term commitment..!!? i have a feeling LP will eventually make a formal pursuit of Sardar.... probably after next season depending how he fairs.?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzz3ss3B...d=1ytuqkfezoov

Azmoun speaks about his offers in recent interview

Comment

He has done his part in Ruskiland. He needs to take the next step. He is to good for Russian league. What more is there to do for him over there? Won the league allready, became a top scorer, scores in European competitions. If he repeats it again this season will it be progress? He should have got out of Russia after his time at Rostov, in my mind he just waste time there. But to be a bench warmer in a club like Liverpool is stupid, he should go to Seria A or Spain.

Comment

He is 24 and not getting any younger. He needs to move to a big euro club ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                      X