TM B- List- July 2019 - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: TM B- List- July 2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,048 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Iman Salimi. Nuff said.
    Twitter @arya_allahverdi

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,296 Times in 4,738 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I don’t think it’s a stupid list at all. It’s a great first step for coach Wilmots to get familiar with the domestic players and give hope to the talent who are not getting attention. This invitation will hopefully also become a motivation for those who are good to choose Europe over Ligue Bartar in the future. Because our Team Melli is stacked with talent at the moment and that starting line-up is one of the strongest in Asia and on some days they’ve proven to be the best line-up in Asia. So it’ll be hard to start matches or play, but that doesn’t mean all doors are closed.

I don’t know, I happen to like this camp and think it’s beneficial for not just our Team Melli but our domestic football. Those players will go back to their clubs having learned something and they’ll teach their teammates which in return translates into their clubs and then into our league. I know it sounds dumb, but the smallest of training tools can have a significant impact on a player (example in football: ball control, passing, shooting, awareness while with the ball, and etc..).

Sound and fair, nothing to disagree except this is more or less Mohassses and Committee members selection not New the coach because of circumstance.
    Wilmots & Hashemian has not seen Vasei, Aliyari , Ranjbari, Moghanlo, Mohebi .....games . Slection of Salimi, Naderi, Gohari, Asadi , Mohammadi .... make sense but not few that I mentioned.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Ostad,
    Ki ro davat koneh?
    Soroush Rafiei, Shahbazzadeh,Ghorbani, Mosalman, Kamyabinia, etc? Most of these players are close to 30, what is the point then? and by were tested i mean he sure was advised about these players, and their history in past in TM, so why wasting the time again on something that you already know the result!!!
    If it's up to me I prefer all younger players under 27 but i recall this is what Wilmots said
    ویلموتس: سن و سال ملاک کنار گذاشتن بازیکنان از تیم ملی نیست .

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,076 Times in 3,895 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    This list is not selection of new coach and he said he is only familiar with Iranian NT players from video of TM games ( WC). In due time he will have a chance to have his own choice but for this 3-4 days camp he wanted to see more players . As i told you it is published as TM list and i added B to it because it does not look like a TM to me.
    leave the semantics alone. IT brings nothing to the discussion. Our TM list is comprised of almost all high quality legionairres. We know this. Them publishing this list without a B and you adding a B is not a talking point my friend. Nearly all the better players you mentioned are pushing 30, have been in TM environment previously, couldnt cut it, and bring nothing to the table now. The main players who could break into TM that are not part of Omid or another TM youth team: Iman salimi, mohammad karimi, danial esmailifar, mehrdad mohammadi, naderi, aghaei were called up. Thats the main talking point and makes it a fine list.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    leave the semantics alone. IT brings nothing to the discussion. Our TM list is comprised of almost all high quality legionairres. We know this. Them publishing this list without a B and you adding a B is not a talking point my friend. Nearly all the better players you mentioned are pushing 30, have been in TM environment previously, couldnt cut it, and bring nothing to the table now. The main players who could break into TM that are not part of Omid or another TM youth team: Iman salimi, mohammad karimi, danial esmailifar, mehrdad mohammadi, naderi, aghaei were called up. Thats the main talking point and makes it a fine list.

Moghanlo, Ranjbari, Vasei, Alyari. , Amini... should not have been invited To TM. If you disagree good for you and i will leave it at that.
    Hopefully they will make it and prove me wrong.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,076 Times in 3,895 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post
    Moghanlo, Ranjbari, Vasei, Alyari. , Amini... should not have been invited To TM. If you disagree good for you and i will leave it at that.
    Hopefully they will make it and prove me wrong.
    I disagree with your premise. Them being on a TM B list, because that is what it is, over guys like Shabzaddeh Ghorbani Mosalman Rafiei is immaterial. None of any of those players are TM material and none will make a real list on a sanctioned FIFA day. Furthermore, I do not believe players like Mosalman and Rafiei would even show up for a TM B list, and I think you know this as well. The players that should have been called up were, and a group of younger lesser known, less qualified, but more motivated players are there to make up the numbers instead of a group of experienced, already tested, individuals (many of whom are shockingly arrogant) who bring nothing to the table. Complaining that the latter wasnt included while the former was is really much to do about nothing.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,704 Times in 537 Posts
    My guess is that Vahid Hashemian with his scientific, professional, calm and unassuming approach had a major say on this selection. This list comprises of talent+motivation-arrogance. I agree with the formula and appreciate the fresh approach by Wilmots.

Go TM!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,091 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Guys, I'm with St_Mark on this one! TM is not a place to test players who were not even good enough to be tested in IPL yet! It's simple and logical! Or else 18 year olds who play for Mahallat high school teams would be eligible for a test in TM!

Player must be tested in a high competitive environment first before being invited to the national team. That is the case everywhere in the world. Otherwise the whole idea of gathering the best players of the country loses its meaning, even if it's only about testing the players.

I have a feeling connections behind the scene have started working now that our football is not controlled by CQ. Hope I'm wrong.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Guys, ,,,, .
    Go TM![/QUOTE]

Unless I read it wrong Idea of the camp was for 12-15 days and 3-4 match, so he can test few U21-23 players. TM for this camp supposed to consist of PGL players, but aim of this camp was only to test under 23. It is reasonable to assume best of U23-25 will be invited during PGL competition .
    It is reduced to 3 days and only one match.

Although we discuss who should be in or out of the list , it's just a temporary list ,

یلموتس خاطرنشان کرد: با محمدرضا ساکت صحبت کردم و او قول داد که اردویی برگزار کرده و سه چهار بازی انجام دهیم تا از تلفیق بازیکنان زیر 23 و 21 سال استفاده کنیم.

با این روش میتوانیم از بازیکنان استفاده کرده تا در یکی رقابت سالم بهترین ها را انتخاب کنیم و دست و بال ما برای پست های مختلف باز شود.

در پست دفاع چپ دستم باز نیست و تنها محمدی را دارم. می خواهم در هر پست قدرت انتخاب بیشتری داشته باشم

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,031 Times in 1,918 Posts
    Well the best or supposedly the best U23 are with U23 team so how Wilmots can invite them? This list is not old at all btw. Only Mazaheri is 30, Shiri is 28 and Ansari and Yazdani are 27. The rest are under 25-6. 12 players of 24 or under...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 124

You do not have permission to view the list of names.