TM B- List- July 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Guys, he didn't invite anyone of the matches vs Syria and SK, so no surprise Alipour isn't there, as none of other IPL players of the first call are in this list, this is the occasion to see some other players, he pretty invited whoever who deserved it, in case of Daneshgar both Salmi and Yazdani had much better season, and even though i agree with Mehdikhabi missing the list but we have too much depth on wingers. Also the match vs U23 is an occasion to see Shekari, Taha, Mehdikhani and few others.
    Dear

We understand that , that's why I called it B team. Even as B team invitation should be fair and logical, in part it does not seem to be.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Dear

We understand that , that's why I called it B team. Even as B team invitation should be fair and logical, in part it does not seem to be.
      Ostad, who you think is missing in this Wilmots list beside the names which was mentioned?

Comment

Ostad, who you think is missing in this Wilmots list beside the names which was mentioned?

Dear

Since we are talking about League 1 forwards Moghanlo & Ranjbari and MF players like Mohebi , Vasei , Aliyari... i can name several players in each top PGL teams that are better candidates.

Remember this is not about selecting young players since U23 is TM next age group.

Sample:
        Mosalman , Rafiei, Musavi, Kamyabi nia ,Bagheri, Naghizadeh , Taheran are much moreexperienced andbetter players than Vasei , Mohebi and Aliyari

Ghorbani , Shahbazzadeh, Ansari, Hashemi , Dashti, Shakeri... are much better than Moghanlo & Ranjbari

Mohebi, Moghanlo, Ranjbari... won't be an starter player in most of PGL clubs.

Mohebi was not good enough for U23 but it's in the TM list that is weird.
        Last edited by St_Mark; 07-08-2019, 11:39 PM.

Comment

probably to test new players.

Comment

Dear
            Since we are talking about League 1 forwards Moghanlo & Ranjbari and MF players like Mohebi , Vasei , Aliyari... i can name several players in each top PGL teams that are better candidates.
            Remember this is not about selecting young players since U23 is TM next age group.
            Sample:
            Mosalman , Rafiei, Musavi, Kamyabi nia ,Bagheri, Naghizadeh , Taheran are much moreexperienced andbetter players than Vasei , Mohebi and Aliyari
            Ghorbani , Shahbazzadeh, Ansari, Hashemi , Dashti, Shakeri... are much better than Moghanlo & Ranjbari
            Honestly most of the names you mentioned were tested before or are not TM material either.

Comment

Dear

Sample:

and this is exactly my problem with your argument haji. The players you just mentioned have been tested with TM before and simply arent ever gonna make the real squad. Apart from MAYBe naghizadeh and Taheran (who I thought was with Omid anyways). Complaining over not taking some washed up guy like Shahbazzadeh over the top scorer of azadegan just seems pretty meaningless and unneeded.

Look at our forward line. Sardar , Allahyar, Karim, Kaveh all quality players in very good european leagues and teams. Still after them we have Alipour who is the top scorer of league and may become legionairre soon. None of the players you mentioned will ever make TM squad ahead of them and rightfully so. At least the young players in Azadegan are highly motivated to get themselves pgpl looks and will provide a good test for Omid.

Imagine telling soroosh rafiei or mosalman or kamyabinia to come play for TM B team...they will laugh in your face.

Comment

I don’t think it’s a stupid list at all. It’s a great first step for coach Wilmots to get familiar with the domestic players and give hope to the talent who are not getting attention. This invitation will hopefully also become a motivation for those who are good to choose Europe over Ligue Bartar in the future. Because our Team Melli is stacked with talent at the moment and that starting line-up is one of the strongest in Asia and on some days they’ve proven to be the best line-up in Asia. So it’ll be hard to start matches or play, but that doesn’t mean all doors are closed.

I don’t know, I happen to like this camp and think it’s beneficial for not just our Team Melli but our domestic football. Those players will go back to their clubs having learned something and they’ll teach their teammates which in return translates into their clubs and then into our league. I know it sounds dumb, but the smallest of training tools can have a significant impact on a player (example in football: ball control, passing, shooting, awareness while with the ball, and etc..).

Comment

Honestly most of the names you mentioned were tested before or are not TM material either.
                  Tested by whom?
                  Idea is for new coach to see additional players not in the TM list he has seen.
                  In due time he will have a chance to see all PGL players .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    and this is exactly my problem with your argument haji. The players you just mentioned have been tested with TM before and simply arent ever gonna make the real squad. Apart from MAYBe naghizadeh and Taheran (who I thought was with Omid anyways). Complaining over not taking some washed up guy like Shahbazzadeh over the top scorer of azadegan just seems pretty meaningless and unneeded.

Look at our forward line. Sardar , Allahyar, Karim, Kaveh all quality players in very good european leagues and teams. Still after them we have Alipour who is the top scorer of league and may become legionairre soon. None of the players you mentioned will ever make TM squad ahead of them and rightfully so. At least the young players in Azadegan are highly motivated to get themselves pgpl looks and will provide a good test for Omid.

Imagine telling soroosh rafiei or mosalman or kamyabinia to come play for TM B team...they will laugh in your face.
                    This list is not selection of new coach and he said he is only familiar with Iranian NT players from video of TM games ( WC). In due time he will have a chance to have his own choice but for this 3-4 days camp he wanted to see more players . As i told you it is published as TM list and i added B to it because it does not look like a TM to me.

Comment

Tested by whom?
                      Idea is for new coach to see additional players not in the TM list he has seen.
                      In due time he will have a chance to see all PGL players .
                      Ostad,
                      Ki ro davat koneh?
                      Soroush Rafiei, Shahbazzadeh,Ghorbani, Mosalman, Kamyabinia, etc? Most of these players are close to 30, what is the point then? and by were tested i mean he sure was advised about these players, and their history in past in TM, so why wasting the time again on something that you already know the result!!!

Comment

Iman Salimi. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          I don’t think it’s a stupid list at all. It’s a great first step for coach Wilmots to get familiar with the domestic players and give hope to the talent who are not getting attention. This invitation will hopefully also become a motivation for those who are good to choose Europe over Ligue Bartar in the future. Because our Team Melli is stacked with talent at the moment and that starting line-up is one of the strongest in Asia and on some days they’ve proven to be the best line-up in Asia. So it’ll be hard to start matches or play, but that doesn’t mean all doors are closed.

I don’t know, I happen to like this camp and think it’s beneficial for not just our Team Melli but our domestic football. Those players will go back to their clubs having learned something and they’ll teach their teammates which in return translates into their clubs and then into our league. I know it sounds dumb, but the smallest of training tools can have a significant impact on a player (example in football: ball control, passing, shooting, awareness while with the ball, and etc..).

Sound and fair, nothing to disagree except this is more or less Mohassses and Committee members selection not New the coach because of circumstance.
                          Wilmots & Hashemian has not seen Vasei, Aliyari , Ranjbari, Moghanlo, Mohebi .....games . Slection of Salimi, Naderi, Gohari, Asadi , Mohammadi .... make sense but not few that I mentioned.

Comment

Ostad,
                            Ki ro davat koneh?
                            Soroush Rafiei, Shahbazzadeh,Ghorbani, Mosalman, Kamyabinia, etc? Most of these players are close to 30, what is the point then? and by were tested i mean he sure was advised about these players, and their history in past in TM, so why wasting the time again on something that you already know the result!!!
                            If it's up to me I prefer all younger players under 27 but i recall this is what Wilmots said
                            ویلموتس: سن و سال ملاک کنار گذاشتن بازیکنان از تیم ملی نیست .

Comment

This list is not selection of new coach and he said he is only familiar with Iranian NT players from video of TM games ( WC). In due time he will have a chance to have his own choice but for this 3-4 days camp he wanted to see more players . As i told you it is published as TM list and i added B to it because it does not look like a TM to me.
                              leave the semantics alone. IT brings nothing to the discussion. Our TM list is comprised of almost all high quality legionairres. We know this. Them publishing this list without a B and you adding a B is not a talking point my friend. Nearly all the better players you mentioned are pushing 30, have been in TM environment previously, couldnt cut it, and bring nothing to the table now. The main players who could break into TM that are not part of Omid or another TM youth team: Iman salimi, mohammad karimi, danial esmailifar, mehrdad mohammadi, naderi, aghaei were called up. Thats the main talking point and makes it a fine list.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                leave the semantics alone. IT brings nothing to the discussion. Our TM list is comprised of almost all high quality legionairres. We know this. Them publishing this list without a B and you adding a B is not a talking point my friend. Nearly all the better players you mentioned are pushing 30, have been in TM environment previously, couldnt cut it, and bring nothing to the table now. The main players who could break into TM that are not part of Omid or another TM youth team: Iman salimi, mohammad karimi, danial esmailifar, mehrdad mohammadi, naderi, aghaei were called up. Thats the main talking point and makes it a fine list.

Moghanlo, Ranjbari, Vasei, Alyari. , Amini... should not have been invited To TM. If you disagree good for you and i will leave it at that.
                                Hopefully they will make it and prove me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X