TM B- List- July 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Moghanlo, Ranjbari, Vasei, Alyari. , Amini... should not have been invited To TM. If you disagree good for you and i will leave it at that.
    Hopefully they will make it and prove me wrong.
    I disagree with your premise. Them being on a TM B list, because that is what it is, over guys like Shabzaddeh Ghorbani Mosalman Rafiei is immaterial. None of any of those players are TM material and none will make a real list on a sanctioned FIFA day. Furthermore, I do not believe players like Mosalman and Rafiei would even show up for a TM B list, and I think you know this as well. The players that should have been called up were, and a group of younger lesser known, less qualified, but more motivated players are there to make up the numbers instead of a group of experienced, already tested, individuals (many of whom are shockingly arrogant) who bring nothing to the table. Complaining that the latter wasnt included while the former was is really much to do about nothing.

Comment

My guess is that Vahid Hashemian with his scientific, professional, calm and unassuming approach had a major say on this selection. This list comprises of talent+motivation-arrogance. I agree with the formula and appreciate the fresh approach by Wilmots.

Go TM!

Comment

Guys, I'm with St_Mark on this one! TM is not a place to test players who were not even good enough to be tested in IPL yet! It's simple and logical! Or else 18 year olds who play for Mahallat high school teams would be eligible for a test in TM!

Player must be tested in a high competitive environment first before being invited to the national team. That is the case everywhere in the world. Otherwise the whole idea of gathering the best players of the country loses its meaning, even if it's only about testing the players.

I have a feeling connections behind the scene have started working now that our football is not controlled by CQ. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Guys, ,,,, .
          Go TM![/QUOTE]

Unless I read it wrong Idea of the camp was for 12-15 days and 3-4 match, so he can test few U21-23 players. TM for this camp supposed to consist of PGL players, but aim of this camp was only to test under 23. It is reasonable to assume best of U23-25 will be invited during PGL competition .
          It is reduced to 3 days and only one match.

Although we discuss who should be in or out of the list , it's just a temporary list ,

یلموتس خاطرنشان کرد: با محمدرضا ساکت صحبت کردم و او قول داد که اردویی برگزار کرده و سه چهار بازی انجام دهیم تا از تلفیق بازیکنان زیر 23 و 21 سال استفاده کنیم.

با این روش میتوانیم از بازیکنان استفاده کرده تا در یکی رقابت سالم بهترین ها را انتخاب کنیم و دست و بال ما برای پست های مختلف باز شود.

در پست دفاع چپ دستم باز نیست و تنها محمدی را دارم. می خواهم در هر پست قدرت انتخاب بیشتری داشته باشم

Comment

Well the best or supposedly the best U23 are with U23 team so how Wilmots can invite them? This list is not old at all btw. Only Mazaheri is 30, Shiri is 28 and Ansari and Yazdani are 27. The rest are under 25-6. 12 players of 24 or under...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Well the best or supposedly the best U23 are with U23 team so how Wilmots can invite them? This list is not old at all btw. Only Mazaheri is 30, Shiri is 28 and Ansari and Yazdani are 27. The rest are under 25-6. 12 players of 24 or under...

He did invite Allahyar , perhaps in the same manner others if he chose to.

Unlike CQ so far Wilmots has shown interest to be involved with youth teams. He has visited U16&19 now he will see u23.
              During CQ Era, JB , Azmoon, Ezatollahi were selected by both U23 & TM but CQ was reluctant to released them for U23.
              There is no indication that it's the same situation now since there has been talks between Taj & Wilmots in this subject.

Comment

Working...
              X