No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from one box to another leading counter attack. Wins corner with this backheel that seems to be his favorite.

Comment

Set up his team mate who shot straight at the keeper. This kid is legit, just think if all of our talents left Iran as soon as they could

Comment

3-1 Fenerbahçe

Comment

3-1 fener. Game over.

Allahyar was immense this second half. His ability to turn defenders is very unique, his speed and gheyrati pressing play, as well as huge aerial dominance are all excellent raw ingredients.

His first touch improved a lot in second half, but I think he can still improve this to make the ball stick under pressure. If he gets coached on making some better runs he will get in behind more and more.

Overall he proved that he deserves good senior minutes next season and is not out of place at this level. Happy for him.

Comment

This kid can play. His strength and hold-up play was especially impressive. Got around his man and into space a couple times. He just needs to forget about that IPL backheel.

Comment

2nd half was amazing, he really needed the first to find his form. Great talent

Comment

He wins all the body battles. With better stamina he will be a very dangerous forward.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Holy shit he just lifted up Garry Rodrigues

Comment

Highlights of him available?

Comment

Fener fans seem to be really impressed, hope the coaching staff is too. My hope is he and Muriqi rotate next season, seems like a possibility

Comment

Again his physique is a standout. If he improves game awareness he can go a long way.

IMO, he would be better if in a two forward formation right now, just to have somebody to guide him and direct attention away from him.

Also, a spell on LW where drifted to a lot could actually help him develop a bit technically.

What is important is that he proved a real player with good potential exists there. IMO, in some ways he reminds me of adama traore. Obv different position, but similarly allahyar has immense physical capacity (more than Adama when adama was his age) but needs to work on game awareness and decision making. Sometimes he gets very confused when his own teammates are running towards him with ball, he is unsure where to move. Often he tries to outpace defender every time, even though it mostly came off tonight. Needs to improve first touch and hold up to mix up his game.

His runs from in to out are dangerous, drags defenders with him. For 3rd goal he vacated space in the mddle smartly and ozan ran through from midfield and dispatched.
                        This run was very common for him in u17 WC, good trademark. If he could improve runs from slightly wider TOWARDS the center that would add a good variation.

What I really like is his mentality. He isnt scared of fucking up, runs his balls off, and is not intimidated by anybody physically. He floored the giant rizespor cb who is twice his height like he was just a piece of cardboard.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                          Wasted one season. He should have stayed at Esteghlal. At his age, playing regular football is the most important.
                          Well this aged well. After today’s performance you could clearly see how much allahyar has developed in one season at a big club with class players. I’ll take this season 10x over again and again vs playing for that joke of a team Esteghlal. Guys in the middle of their career who are supposed to be peaking (Cheshmi as a prime example) are regressing instead of progressing, I’m glad allahyar won’t join those clowns who opt for Iranian teams over any European team.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Couldn’t see any of the game
                            Haven’t seen much if any !? Of him in Turkey ..!
                            It sounds like he had a decent performance in his first start ever In Fener ..!?
                            I hope he did enough to keep the club shopping him back to our god forsaken league ..!?

From what I recall of his game, he just needs to pick his head up more & visualize the big offensive picture & improve his poise & decision making on the ball..! Otherwise he has potential coming outa wazoo on most all other fronts ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Well this aged well. After today’s performance you could clearly see how much allahyar has developed in one season at a big club with class players. I’ll take this season 10x over again and again vs playing for that joke of a team Esteghlal. Guys in the middle of their career who are supposed to be peaking (Cheshmi as a prime example) are regressing instead of progressing, I’m glad allahyar won’t join those clowns who opt for Iranian teams over any European team.
                              Training with a professional European team will always beat playing in our third rate league with third rate infrastructure

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Couldn’t see any of the game
                                Haven’t seen much if any !? Of him in Turkey ..!
                                It sounds like he had a decent performance in his first start ever In Fener ..!?
                                I hope he did enough to keep the club shopping him back to our god forsaken league ..!?

From what I recall of his game, he just needs to pick his head up more & visualize the big offensive picture & improve his poise & decision making on the ball..! Otherwise he has potential coming outa wazoo on most all other fronts ..!
                                somebody will probably post his best bits at some point soon, but here is the backheel that initiated the move for the crucial go ahead goal.
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/CDE_w0rj_aV/

Comment

Working...
                                X