No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOT HIS FIRST LEAGUE MINUTES TODAY!!! WOOP WOOP!!!

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/FenerbahceS...1_sivasspor_2/

Comment

Turkish fans very impressed with him on twitter. Saying he did more in two mins than muriqi the full match

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Turkish fans very impressed with him on twitter. Saying he did more in two mins than muriqi the full match
          https://old.reddit.com/r/FenerbahceS...=old&limit=500

Same here, they are saying he did better than Muriqi in the Reddit Match thread

Comment

He had a couple of good headers towards the end of the game. He almost scored. Unfortunately, he came on the 89th minute. Fans are very impressed with his heading ability.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCjgpbLDxm_/

Individual Highlights

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                https://www.instagram.com/p/CCjhVvEjcJA/

this one shows the full movements a bit better. Good runs and strong headers. For somebody who hasnt played at all he attacked those with authority and confidence. I think he will get some more game time to close season and stick around next year too. Hes had a rocky start but he has some good instinctual, physical, finishing qualties. His overall game and link up/hold up, technical game needs a lot of work but there is enough to make a good player out of him if managed properly.

Comment

I can just repeat my words, this guy will be a key player in Europe and for TeamMelli, he's a beast.
                  He just needs playing time.
                  U17 World Cup was enough to see his potential and mentality. Next season will be definitely his season if he's allowed to play - and then it's just a matter of time until European top teams will buy him. A great move afterwards would be Leipzig, Dortmund or Milan (because of Rangnick) or even Liverpool if Klopp is still there.
                  ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Is his departure from Fener certain?

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                      I can just repeat my words, this guy will be a key player in Europe and for TeamMelli, he's a beast.
                      He just needs playing time.
                      U17 World Cup was enough to see his potential and mentality. Next season will be definitely his season if he's allowed to play - and then it's just a matter of time until European top teams will buy him. A great move afterwards would be Leipzig, Dortmund or Milan (because of Rangnick) or even Liverpool if Klopp is still there.
                      One thing about him, which is actually a rarity in regards to our players, is that he will never come up short physically. The guy is a tank.

Comment

any1 know where to get his jersey?

Comment

He's really good with duels. He even had a header that also missed in the cup for Fener. Just has to get better at aiming

Comment

Can’t see why he’s not been given more time, in that few minutes he made 3 chances for himself. Great career promise for future and Team Meli.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

THIS. THIS is what happens when a player looks after his body, by eating like a pro should, working like a dog in the gym, and most importantly, building a solid work ethic. Imagine if Karimi had this work ethic! Or maybe even Saeid. I recall that he said that iranian football's diet consists of koobideh and dough . I mean the guy is 19 and has insane physique. Although his touch isn't the greatest, you can get the feeling that this guy wants to be the best footballer he possibly can be. He will be amongst one of the greats some day

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                Can’t see why he’s not been given more time, in that few minutes he made 3 chances for himself. Great career promise for future and Team Meli.
                                Chon morrabihaaye tork kheili baahoosh nistand. Baraye hamin hich kodomeshoon biroon az Torkie morrabigari nemikone.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X