Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ozil will not join Fenerbahce.

Management have said it is categorically not even feasible. Ozil and his agent say he will under no condition leave arsenal. No need to even entertain the possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      ozil will not join Fenerbahce.

Management have said it is categorically not even feasible. Ozil and his agent say he will under no condition leave arsenal. No need to even entertain the possibility.
      Good, no need to overshadow Allahyar's nascent stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        JB ?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        FenerBahce sorry

Comment

doesn't need to be playing 90mins every game, all he needs is to score a few goals make a couple good plays and he will have a perfect future ahead of him, he's still a teenager
          بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
          عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

he is so much more physically developed compared to the other young players.
            I hope he's not the same age as Kaebi!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              I mean when you see the pictures of his dad and brothers at his unveiling its not surprising. They are all wrestlers, and the dad was a very high level one as well.

Comment

I mean when you see the pictures of his dad and brothers at his unveiling its not surprising. They are all wrestlers, and the dad was a very high level one as well.
                I missed that picture. Where can you see it?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXyLmKTAO7g/

dad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzX95Dip7fL/
                  at unveiling

The genetics were there for him. He then worked his ass off for past 4 years, got special personal trainers, etc. His physique is very fathomable when u consider that.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXyLmKTAO7g/

dad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzX95Dip7fL/
                    at unveiling

The genetics were there for him. He then worked his ass off for past 4 years, got special personal trainers, etc. His physique is very fathomable when u consider that.
                    his dad must have had to spend some good money to get him to this level

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      his dad must have had to spend some good money to get him to this level
                      ? He played in his local amol team for most of his youth. Signed with saipa but due to issues with them still didnt go and train with them fully. The trainers I mentioned are all family/friends.

Comment

One thing our young players need to work on is ''language''. Specially in case of players in their 18-19. I mean this guy knew from a year before he will move to Europe and still can't communicate a basic in English from what i heard.
                        This remind of NHL and Russian players 15-20 years a go, back to the times teams in NHL were scared to draft Russians because of language barrier, cultural shock, etc(now they are still scared but this is because of KHL), now you see 18-19 years old Russians speak a very decent English, because the kid knows he will get drafted and soon or later will move to North America.

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh flying to the heavens!

PS: LOL @ MOSES IN BACKGROUND!

Comment

if this is his standing vertical leap, then he is jumping higher than c.ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              When was Kaebi ever physically developed? If anything he had the physique of a 16 year old boy from Southeast Asia, while you could tell by his face and beard density that he wasn't 18 years of age back in 2004, but rather in his late 20's.

With Sayyadmanesh you can tell he is young by looking at his face, he can't be older than 20. He is similar to Ezatolahi and Majid Hosseini who were also already physically beasts at 17 during the U17 world cup of 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh flying to the heavens!

PS: LOL @ MOSES IN BACKGROUND!
                                from this picture we can be assured that young allahyar had more jujeh and less koobideh and more salad shirazi and less berenj in his diet growing up. mashalla!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X