Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    He sucked, I agree. But you can see he some very interestin attributes. Fast, technically gifted, strong. He just has to get his mentality straight, which I wouldn't give up on yet.
    Martin-Reza jan, you can see these kind of attributes in players in lower leagues as well. Mentality is what makes the difference here, especially if you want to succeed in professional league at high level. He seems to lack it. But Jahanbakhsh raised the bar really high in that aspect.

Comment

Was not in the squad today (he is already back in Turkey I believe)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Was not in the squad today (he is already back in Turkey I believe)
        He is another wasted one , by his tattoos(not the fact of having tattoo of course) you can describe his personality and character.
        Seems like he was left by his own...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Watching his performances at the U23 championship and his anonymous contribution to the games and his general attitude, this guy is going nowhere in Europe. I hope I'm dead wrong though, but nothing points in that way.

No wonder why he's struggling in the Turkish 2nd division. Be a consummate professional goddamnit, playing in Europe is a privilege.
          What did he do that was unprofessional?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He’s 18 years old, 18 and some people are talking on here about him like his career is finished . That’s crazy.

Comment

https://twitter.com/albandemir/statu...97206562836482

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, Inter’e transfer olan Victor Moses’ın yerine TFF listesine eklendi. Kalan 14 maçta Fenerbahçe adına görev yapabilecek. ---> Allahyar Sayyadmanesh was added to the TFF list in place of Victor Moses, who was transferred to Inter. In the remaining 14 matches, he will be able to serve on behalf of Fenerbahçe.

Comment

They are still in turkish cup and play 3rd division team on wednesday...maybe he can get some minutes then.

Comment

Comment

Someone change the thread title since he's back at Fenerbahçe now

Comment

I love this kid. Hope to see him utilized as a super sub now that he's back from his loan.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Fenerbahçe. Mistake in the title

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Fenerbahçe. Mistake in the title
                          I'll be sure to whip out my turkish keyboard next time
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is in tommorow's squad

Comment

Hopefully this kid can get it together and earn his stripes with Fener. GL to him.

Comment

Didn't see any action in a 3-0 win.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X