Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    what in particular?
    He answered all the questions respectfully and honestly, including a load of the dumb ones the interviewer should never have asked him.
    My concern is that he is too much of a poser, gets too arrogant bc of what he has achieved so early on (a bit like saeid) but the interview alone at least did not suggest that.
    his attitude during Saipa period doesn't sound very positive to be honoust
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Warmed the bench in league again...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He went from warming Fenerbahces bench during pre season to this absolutely shit teams bench yet there are sissy’s over here talking about ohhhhh this was a good move for him lol fact is this players confidence must’ve been shattered when he found out he’s getting offloaded to a pile of dogshit compared to Fener and he’s lost atm. Only thing going for him is his age now

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          He went from warming Fenerbahces bench during pre season to this absolutely shit teams bench yet there are sissy’s over here talking about ohhhhh this was a good move for him lol fact is this players confidence must’ve been shattered when he found out he’s getting offloaded to a pile of dogshit compared to Fener and he’s lost atm. Only thing going for him is his age now
          Man why the hell would you loan him to a team in the Turkish 2nd Division if he wants to supposedly play in the Turkish Süper Lig next season??? How is playing in 2nd division going to help him get familiar with the 1st division league? Did Real Madrid send Takefusa to 2nd division La Liga even though they are much closer in skill level than this?

You are Fenerbahce a “big club”, at least send him to a half-decent league in Europe (e.g. Belgium, Netherlands) where he gets played and developed.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Man why the hell would you loan him to a team in the Turkish 2nd Division if he wants to supposedly play in the Turkish Süper Lig next season??? How is playing in 2nd division going to help him get familiar with the 1st division league? Did Real Madrid send Takefusa to 2nd division La Liga even though they are much closer in skill level than this?

You are Fenerbahce a “big club”, at least send him to a half-decent league in Europe (e.g. Belgium, Netherlands) where he gets played and developed.
            More important is that he doesn't seem to be able to impress on that level!
            Seeing his interview and the way he decided to act when "the going gets tough" (Allahyar gets going?) @Saipa, i think that says a lot about his attitude.
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Their main striker, Muriqi, was playing in the second division 2 seasons ago; at a much older age than Allahyar. I don’t know about the quality of the league but it shows that Fener themselves don’t take the second division to be some joke.

Kubo was a Barca youth player for several years. You can’t compare that with Saipa, Esteghlal, or whatever...

Comment

He’s young and it will do him good , only way you can learn to deal with hard situations is to have been in some in the first place. What he needs to get from this is some steel and the want to impress in training and every time he plays in order to impress so he doesn’t end up in a similar situation again.
                Plus no one on here is a a ‘sissy’ for thinking this was an OK move for him, it’s a common thing for young players to go on loan to a lower league club to get more game time etc. It hasn’t worked out exactly how he wanted it to but life never does. I’m sure he will be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  More important is that he doesn't seem to be able to impress on that level!
                  Seeing his interview and the way he decided to act when "the going gets tough" (Allahyar gets going?) @Saipa, i think that says a lot about his attitude.
                  That part in the interview about Saipa at first had me asking questions as well, but then I don't want to "ghezavat" as there is more happening behind the scenes. He mentioned that Saipa crammed 10 people into a room and did not provide the best nutrition available so I can syphasize with him there (he was under 18 at the time so I'd give him the benefit of doubt). It's not out of the ordinary that the life of a footballer is hard in Iran, especially for youth. As far as discpline goes, maybe there can be some things he needs but I cannot say as I'm not a coach.

I think a team like the one in your avatar is a good fit for him or similar teams in NL/BL. Watching ADO Den Haag the other night against Ajax I saw them giving a full 90 minutes to Summerville who is on loan from Feyenoord and is also the same age as Allahyar who has in total 1,155 mins in all competitions for ADO Den Haag.

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Their main striker, Muriqi, was playing in the second division 2 seasons ago; at a much older age than Allahyar. I don’t know about the quality of the league but it shows that Fener themselves don’t take the second division to be some joke.

Kubo was a Barca youth player for several years. You can’t compare that with Saipa, Esteghlal, or whatever...
                  Good and fair points you are making (especially regarding Muriqi and Kubo).

However, my point of concern is not so much he plays in 2nd Divison of Turkey, but more so he doesn't get played or gets minimal gametime or is critized by a couple Turkish Newspaper when he scores 1 out of 7 matches with minimal minutes. I don't know man, it's just that the Turkish League is renowned for youth development (besides a few) and with hindsight many would have wanted him to have joined more youth friendly leagues such as NL or BL.

For point of reference, he's played 248 league minutes this year and 316 cup minutes... I just wish they would be willing to work more with the player and try to feed him with more minutes without the unnessary pressure.

Comment

He was benched yesterday and guess what??? His team lost 2-0.

And also guess what??? Their manager got sacked

Great loan spell this is turning out to be.

Comment

Wishing Little Dejagah the best!

It’s his first semester in Europe and already receiving all sorts of negative comments. Man if I had a penny for every time I heard a negative comment on how a player is doing or will do statistics wise, I’d have at least $100,000 in the bank by now.

Jesus Mary and Mohammad, lets keep it together and give this kid some time. Not everyone is supposed to have an AJ/N.E.C. start to their European football careers. Some have ups and downs. It’s okay to be logical and upfront about his situation. Or how we think he is as a young guy. But there really is no point in spreading all this pessimism when what we should be doing is supporting the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Wishing Little Dejagah the best!

It’s his first semester in Europe and already receiving all sorts of negative comments. Man if I had a penny for every time I heard a negative comment on how a player is doing or will do statistics wise, I’d have at least $100,000 in the bank by now.

Jesus Mary and Mohammad, lets keep it together and give this kid some time. Not everyone is supposed to have an AJ/N.E.C. start to their European football careers. Some have ups and downs. It’s okay to be logical and upfront about his situation. Or how we think he is as a young guy. But there really is no point in spreading all this pessimism when what we should be doing is supporting the kid.
                        i agree 1000%. people need to know that he’s just not been given the opportunity just like AJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          i agree 1000%. people need to know that he’s just not been given the opportunity just like AJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I agree with all of you but my point isn’t his performance at all my point is why the hell he is benched for a dogshit team where he’s supposed to literally be getting PT regardless of his performance. WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS MOVE IF YOU WONT PLAY HIM CONSISTENTLY YOUR TEAM IS ALREADY SHIT SO JUST LET THE KID PLAY that’s my point lol

Comment

Comment

Watching his performances at the U23 championship and his anonymous contribution to the games and his general attitude, this guy is going nowhere in Europe. I hope I'm dead wrong though, but nothing points in that way.

No wonder why he's struggling in the Turkish 2nd division. Be a consummate professional goddamnit, playing in Europe is a privilege.

Comment

He sucked, I agree. But you can see he some very interestin attributes. Fast, technically gifted, strong. He just has to get his mentality straight, which I wouldn't give up on yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X