No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His latest post consist of all his team jersey except his new team (turkish 2nd league) obviously shows how much he loves his new team!

He'll be having at least 1 year of hell and possibly another 4 years of extra hell! If he is lucky he'll be back in iran pro league ! Another talent wasted !

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4F5elEJZOj/

Comment

He’s just turned 18 , no? Definitely not talent wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        His latest post consist of all his team jersey except his new team (turkish 2nd league) obviously shows how much he loves his new team!
        He'll be having at least 1 year of hell and possibly another 4 years of extra hell! If he is lucky he'll be back in iran pro league ! Another talent wasted !
        Yes IPL very good. Best league in the world. La Liga can't even compete with Iran second league/1st league let alone the Turkish leagues. In esteghlal, he will become so professional and talented before he gets underpaid and then goes to Gutter for the $$$. Maybe he will do same celebration as Torabi in IPL.

Comment

I for one am so happy he got out of iran and away from fans with your pathetic mentality. Worst place for player development bar none.

Comment

Idk how many more hundred careers ppl need to witness for it to finally hit them Iran is the worst, most toxic place for youth player development
            Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 10-27-2019, 04:46 PM.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol calm down baba! who said IPL is good. IPL is the shittest league . all i said was what is going to happen to him. There are already rumors that SS wants him back. Talent wasted ! thats all im saying.

Honestly where in my comment i said IPL is good. I clearly said that he'll be back in IPL and be wasted like other ones.

People are Delusional man
              Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
              Yes IPL very good. Best league in the world. La Liga can't even compete with Iran second league/1st league let alone the Turkish leagues. In esteghlal, he will become so professional and talented before he gets underpaid and then goes to Gutter for the $$$. Maybe he will do same celebration as Torabi in IPL.

Comment

lol calm down baba! who said IPL is good. IPL is the shittest league . all i said was what is going to happen to him. There are already rumors that SS wants him back. Talent wasted ! thats all im saying.

Honestly where in my comment i said IPL is good. I clearly said that he'll be back in IPL and be wasted like other ones.

People are Delusional man
                You're delusional one believing in Iranian/Media rumors. When has a player moved to a club and been loaned out and will be bought back/loaned again to his original club.

Comment

He can't control the loan, playing in 2nd division and all that, but he can CONTROL his own performance, and dominate wherever he play, something he is not doing so far, something JB did in Dutch second division, so in level of progress SO FAR, is a big FAT ZERO!! But he is too young to jump to the conclusion.

Comment

Lol first of all I suggest you go and search about his contract ! SS totally sold him out to fix their schefer mess . He was not loaned to Fenerbahçe! they tottaly bought his ass and they can do whatever they want with him for 5 years! They can loan him , sell him , bench him , thro him away ! He litterally cant do anything about it for 5 Years!

Thats all im trying to say and for some reason you got delusional and assumed that i said IPL is a good league to play in! Seriously first understand the comment then reply back without thinking .

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                    You're delusional one believing in Iranian/Media rumors. When has a player moved to a club and been loaned out and will be bought back/loaned again to his original club.

Comment

Lol first of all I suggest you go and search about his contract ! SS totally sold him out to fix their schefer mess . He was not loaned to Fenerbahçe! they tottaly bought his ass and they can do whatever they want with him for 5 years! They can loan him , sell him , bench him , thro him away ! He litterally cant do anything about it for 5 Years!
                      Thats all im trying to say and for some reason you got delusional and assumed that i said IPL is a good league to play in! Seriously first understand the comment then reply back without thinking .
                      well , that is the way contracts work. If you struggle with the concept you should look at the lengths of contracts that all young players with potential are signing these days. Few stay the entire duration of the long term contract. It is their as a mechanism for teams to ensure there investment, so the player doesnt leave for free or on a cut price deal as soon as he proves himself. This may come as news to you, but in europe, unlike our "league" teams plan ahead and sign players for deals longer than 1 year. A 5 year deal also shows that they have faith in him and see him as a long term project/investment that may take a few years to show himself in the first team properly.

he is just an 18 years old player, an asset to fener. With a 5 year contract hopefully by the time he is 20 he is ready to be a major part of the first team operation, and still have good amount of years left to show himself and get Fener a big fee . This is exactly what they did with Eljif Elmas who they plucked from relative obscurity in macedonia and now is an important player for napoli. Although his adaptation took much less time as he was a more polished player. Allahyar, who was never under the tutelage of a club coach/professional coach until Schaeffer has development to do before he can contribute to a big team like fener in a meaningful way.

I think as IRan19 mentioned, he has not shone yet for his loan club. This may be due the psychological blow of being loaned out, but he is getting minutes there and according to reports playing with a lot of energy. It is a matter of time before he starts to make statistical contributions. All a part of his development.

Comment

He scored the first goal in their cup match today- his team leading 3-2 in the second half of extra time

Comment

they won 5-2.
                          Hopefully with this first goal he takes off now.

Comment

He played 120 mins today may have had couple assists too

Comment

He’s gonna play above average maybe score a goal or two in the 2 games and you’ll wonder when Real Madrid will start calling. He has a bumpy 1st month with his new team and Iranian football should be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up! All the best to Allahyar!

Comment

Lost 1-2, he played 90 min.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X