No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is clearly copying Azmoun! Azmoun should sue him for a lot of money!

Comment

Fenerbahce playing Serie A team Cagliari right now. Score is 2-2 in the 65th ish minute.

North Korean prodigy Song scored a goal for Cagliari to tie the score at 2-2.

No Allahyar yet in the game.

Comment

He is on

Comment

According to fans on twitter his energy is infectious and his pressing is top class stuff... Unfortunate that hes only getting a measly 5-10 mins of match time against solid teams.

Comment

he was solid again. Brought energy pressing and drove at their defense well a couple times. Fearless.

Once he just improves his decision making (his potential for good hold up play is high bc of his great physical strength and solid technique), gets a bit more familiar with surrounding I can see him displacing muriqi.

Comment

can’t wait for what the future has instore for allahayar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dameh hamatoon garm!

Thanks for the update guys!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    My guys forsureee listening to some Drake

Comment

https://www.sofascore.com/sivasspor-fenerbahce/clbsBlb

Fenerbahçe have a friendly tomorrow against Sivasspor.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I really hope tomorrow we dont see him breaking watermelons with his head just for a few instagram followers and social media fame.
                        This seems to be the trend with iranians living in Iran or the ones who move to Turkey, thinking they've made it in life.

Ya'll thought Azmoun should've got off his phone and off his Instagram? Oh boy we're in for a treat with this kid and the coming future

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                          I really hope tomorrow we dont see him breaking watermelons with his head just for a few instagram followers and social media fame.
                          This seems to be the trend with iranians living in Iran or the ones who move to Turkey, thinking they've made it in life.

Ya'll thought Azmoun should've got off his phone and off his Instagram? Oh boy we're in for a treat with this kid and the coming future
                          Let's give him a break. He's only 18! I look back at stupid things I did when I was 30, and I cringe. Let alone 18..

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Let's give him a break. He's only 18! I look back at stupid things I did when I was 30, and I cringe. Let alone 18..
                            I'm not judging him, everyone has their own personal life. Just don't want him to end up doing stupid things in parties with drugs, women and alcohol which would eventually lead to his career going down the drain. People get overwhelmed you know. And we all know how the current iranian generation is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                              I'm not judging him, everyone has their own personal life. Just don't want him to end up doing stupid things in parties with drugs, women and alcohol which would eventually lead to his career going down the drain. People get overwhelmed you know. And we all know how the current iranian generation is.
                              You sound like his dad

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                You sound like his dad

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                You sound like you could use some chak poshte goosh

Comment

Working...
                                X