Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Where did I say that you expected 6 goals? You said he made bad passes and I said there was just 1 bad pass. I tell it like it is but you’re the one with the imagination
    You wrote "idk why you are expecting a flawless performance from a player so young". Where did you read I was expecting a flawless performance from him?????????

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      You wrote "idk why you are expecting a flawless performance from a player so young". Where did you read I was expecting a flawless performance from him?????????
      you complained about a simple missed clearance thus you were apparently expecting a flawless performance

Anyways don’t bother responding cuz I’m done talking to a wall who’s so stubborn to just talk negative about players

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        you complained about a simple missed clearance thus you were apparently expecting a flawless performance
        Anyways don’t bother responding cuz I’m done talking to a wall who’s so stubborn to just talk negative about players
        I didn't complain, it's just you that made a bad interpretation.

It's good that this time you used "apparently" in your sentence as you start to realize you jumped too fast on the wagon.

About your last sentence, don't think you and your 2 others friends are any better to jump straight on members just because you can't read/have a bias interpretation about post (and get hysterical out of nothing)
        Bye

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          EVERYONE WATCH ME GET BANNED K*****h *adda****er
          You are not banned yet.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So whens the Match vs Madrid taking place?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              So whens the Match vs Madrid taking place?
              18:00

Comment

On the bench, but hopefully will come on and put a couple past Navas!

Comment

Baba why he is on the bench for?

Comment

1-1 already at 12’

Comment

BABA I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE ALLA YAR ALLA YAR NOT THE MU RIKHTI MU RIKTHI!!!!?

Comment

Calm down, guys. Enough.
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

He’s probably gonna enter after half time. Kruse and Muriqi played 90 yesterday. I don’t see them having more than 45 minutes for a game that doesn’t really matter

Comment

This is a forum to support our fellow citizens. We must already be proud of having kids like him or Azmoun that they represent us all over the world of football. So let's stop criticizing. They won't make many goals but what do we do good? we are good at writing and eating tokhmeh whatching TV!
                            So let's stop and support all Iranian footballers.

Comment

2-2 Goal Fenerbahce.

Comment

HT

2-2

Comment

Working...
                                X