Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    No, “you can’t be serious” if you want him to rot on the bench!!
    Turkish 2nd division is shit. It is better to be loaned to Esteghlal than playing there.
    At least he see some ACL action.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Turkish 2nd division is shit. It is better to be loaned to Esteghlal than playing there.
      At least he see some ACL action.
      Turkish 2nd League? I thought he was going to be loaned to Rizespor? Did the move break down?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Turkish 2nd League? I thought he was going to be loaned to Rizespor? Did the move break down?
        Read the posts above

Comment

lets wait for it to be official. its not.

It seems Fener wanted to see if it is possible to loan him out to first div team and got in contact with rizespor, not sure what happened there.

Then this second div team, with the mayor of the city pushing for the deal, approached fener.

Allahyar himself has to agree to any loan move, and he can simply reject this one.

Comment

No you guys can’t be fucking serious if you think him moving to the 2nd league of turkey is a good move that’s absolutely shit at that rate IPL would’ve been way better and honestly wtf was the point of Fener getting this guy if they’re just going to do that with him nowadays a lot of young players start playing in the bigger teams as starters at his age and he has the same level of talent as some of them! This is probably our best young prospect here and Fener tbh isn’t no top 5 league team nor is it what it once was atm. Stop hyping things up like that players like Vedat Muriqi May be good players but under no circumstance do I see him not getting some playing time at Fener being justified at all considering that Ferdi is only one year older than him with way more playing time. Also he managed to score against Berlin in one of the pre season friendlies in the little time he had so that means this kid can definitely handle Fener!! I really hope that doesn’t happen or else this move would’ve been a waste in my opinion. Now another weaker team in the same league like Rizespur in which he’d be guaranteed a starting spot that’d be understandable!

Comment

Let's hope the loan deal to second division Hatayspor falls through.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Lets not forget that Alireza J. Was playing second division in Holland and became the player of the year. If Allahyar is as good as we think then he should do the same and become top.scorer in the second division and build up from their.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Allahyar just denied the rumors and Estili announced that he is selected for TM by Wilmots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Allahyar just denied the rumors and Estili announced that he is selected for TM by Wilmots.
                    That's what Varzesh3 is saying too but it says it's an speculation that Allahyar has been called up by Wilmots. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163367...85%D9%86%D8%B4

What is your source for Estili's remarks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      so what you are saying is that PFDC overreacted ? never could have guessed.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yYJiJBtUM/

allahyar hitting it off with adil rami in training today.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/B1yYJiJBtUM/
                          allahyar hitting it off with adil rami in training today.
                          Probably trying to get Pamela Anderson’s phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Probably trying to get Pamela Anderson’s phone number.
                            loooool. Pamela is old enough to be allahyars grandma

Comment

I'd rather he play for our U23, they need him more than the senior side

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                That's what Varzesh3 is saying too but it says it's an speculation that Allahyar has been called up by Wilmots. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163367...85%D9%86%D8%B4
                                What is your source for Estili's remarks?
                                I heard Estili say it himself on VarseshTV. He said that they wanted to select him for the Omid match up coming up vs Uzvekistan but Wilmots had told them that he is selected for TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X