Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/m/spo...di-h25704.html

According to the article he is not meeting the set expectations having only scored 1 goal in 7 matches he’s played.

Comment

He is too young. He will be better.

Comment

Started against Fenerbahce (ironically) in a cup game and got subbed off after only 45 minutes. They are losing 2-0.

Comment

He should go terminate his contract and go the Jupiler Pro League or Eredivisie... I say this because he still has a lot to learn in terms of developing his game, technique, etc... before he can become a regular for a big side. Moving to those sides will allow more opportunity for error and show some leniency because of his young age, in addition to the fact the brain doesn’t fully develop until the age of mid-twenties so he can learn/master tactics with further developing footballing skills.

I have to say I was initially very happy about this transfer to the point where I changed my cable provider to be able to obtain beIN Sports but it just isn’t working out for him in Turkey and Turkey is not necessarily renowned for player/youth development.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            He should go terminate his contract and go the Jupiler Pro League or Eredivisie... I say this because he still has a lot to learn in terms of developing his game, technique, etc... before he can become a regular for a big side. Moving to those sides will allow more opportunity for error and show some leniency because of his young age, in addition to the fact the brain doesn’t fully develop until the age of mid-twenties so he can learn/master tactics with further developing footballing skills.

I have to say I was initially very happy about this transfer to the point where I changed my cable provider to be able to obtain beIN Sports but it just isn’t working out for him in Turkey and Turkey is not necessarily renowned for player/youth development.
            The sample size is not there to make final judgement. He is long term project. This is guy who scored 4 professional goals in his career? Not sure what people are expecting. He has great physical qualities and instinct but needs a lot of work on fundamentals. Players develop at different paces, but considering he just now turned 18 I really dont think it should be a huge concern. If he is 20 years old and still in similar position then questions must be asked.

Comment

Is he injured? Hasn’t even been in the bench since the fenerbahce game. Really don’t think this was a good move for
              Him regardless of age.

Comment

He's only 18 guys... Of course he's not expected to score 15+ goals in a season... That's absurd. He's probably just working on his touch and passing which are not his best attributes.

Comment

It was a pointless transfer. Complete waste of his time.

Comment

Seriously SS managemnet has f*cked up in so many ways! one of the worst deals i have ever seen ! 5 year deal for shitty price ! They litterally own him ! They also messed up Omid noorafkan! Glad amir ghalenoei and sepahan brought him back. He has deffo developed lot more in sepahan ! Mark my word... Noorafkan will get a good offer from a top class team in few years time if he plays like this!

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    It was a pointless transfer. Complete waste of his time.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6OiWYHFAti/

played 90 vs fenerbahce today. Scored one goal disallowed vs offsides, nice finish rounding keeper. Fener played quite a strong side with allahyar getting defended by Jorgensen, adil rami, Jailson, etc. From highlights seems like his hold up play and first touch is improving a bit.

Fener fans on twitter who watched game seemed very impressed with his performance. He gave rami a hard time especially. Said it is normal that he is having bit of slow year developing, considering he is so young and just came from PGPL. But they all seem very high on him.

I think one of main challenges for allahyar is learning to use his body. Physically he has a ton of potential bc of how strong and muscular he is, but his style of play at youth level was highly based off just dominating opposition physically with very gheyrati, not always smart play. Vs grown men it is not really possible to do this and he has found that out more this year than in pgpl. Once he figures this out more, his linkup play will improve, and then he can become an option for fener. Besides that his dribbling and first touch is still quite raw, and needs to be polished a lot. His instincts you can tell are very high level and give him the chance to be a really good player, but fundamentals are still not there, which is ok considering his age and the fact Fener see him as a long term project anyways.

It also impacted our views on how quickly he would settle. Since he dominated so much physically at youth level, and the fact that even in comparision to other fener players, esp the young ones he looked so much more muscular, we expected quick adaptation. But in reality, his physical prowess masked a lot of his technical weaknesses. When he couldnt just abuse physical advantage this was found out a bit. He was still quite good for fener in preseason, but obviously not ready to contribute meaningful mins for team yet.

Anyways, at least they have more faith in him than most people here who see him as dead and buried at age 18. Hopefully this good performance vs parent club gives him motivation to kick on, he looked really motivated today.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/B6OiWYHFAti/

played 90 vs fenerbahce today. Scored one goal disallowed vs offsides, nice finish rounding keeper. Fener played quite a strong side with allahyar getting defended by Jorgensen, adil rami, Jailson, etc. From highlights seems like his hold up play and first touch is improving a bit.

Fener fans on twitter who watched game seemed very impressed with his performance. He gave rami a hard time especially. Said it is normal that he is having bit of slow year developing, considering he is so young and just came from PGPL. But they all seem very high on him.

I think one of main challenges for allahyar is learning to use his body. Physically he has a ton of potential bc of how strong and muscular he is, but his style of play at youth level was highly based off just dominating opposition physically with very gheyrati, not always smart play. Vs grown men it is not really possible to do this and he has found that out more this year than in pgpl. Once he figures this out more, his linkup play will improve, and then he can become an option for fener. Besides that his dribbling and first touch is still quite raw, and needs to be polished a lot. His instincts you can tell are very high level and give him the chance to be a really good player, but fundamentals are still not there, which is ok considering his age and the fact Fener see him as a long term project anyways.

It also impacted our views on how quickly he would settle. Since he dominated so much physically at youth level, and the fact that even in comparision to other fener players, esp the young ones he looked so much more muscular, we expected quick adaptation. But in reality, his physical prowess masked a lot of his technical weaknesses. When he couldnt just abuse physical advantage this was found out a bit. He was still quite good for fener in preseason, but obviously not ready to contribute meaningful mins for team yet.

Anyways, at least they have more faith in him than most people here who see him as dead and buried at age 18. Hopefully this good performance vs parent club gives him motivation to kick on, he looked really motivated today.
                        I would be lying if I said he didn’t improve from his games vs Bayern and Real Madrid. Looks a completely new player, of course he still has to work on somethings but looks like he’s getting better game by game.

Comment

Here's Allahyar's highlights from today:

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...13519249002500

Comment

Comment

^^ Doesn't seem to have the best character?
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                ^^ Doesn't seem to have the best character?
                                what in particular?
                                He answered all the questions respectfully and honestly, including a load of the dumb ones the interviewer should never have asked him.
                                My concern is that he is too much of a poser, gets too arrogant bc of what he has achieved so early on (a bit like saeid) but the interview alone at least did not suggest that.

Comment

Working...
                                X