No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Fenerb have an academy or a youth (U23, U19) team?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Don't Fenerb have an academy or a youth (U23, U19) team?
      yes but I think the whole point about loaning him out to second div team (As top turkish teams do with a LOT of their top talent) is get them used to the mens game but at a level that is lower where they can start and shine. Just this year they loaned out 5-6 youth team guys to second div teams, including another highly rated forward yusuf mert.

IF people here like to here it or not, many players have indeed gone on loans to turkish second div, shined, and returned to parent clubs, or just outright made big moves from second division. Even the current tarter muriqi played in second division for years. Turkeys starting right back and Lille Right back zeki literally went directly from istanbuspor to lille. It is really not that unreasonable that allahyar who just turned a month ago plays there for one year while adjusting to turkish football.

Id rather this than playing against kids in u23.

Just a short list of guys who have played in second division. Some were on loan, others actually were there on permanent basis:

Ahmet Zeki Celik. Current team: Lille . TFF 1. team : Istanbulspor
      Cengiz Under. Current Team : Roma. TFF 1. team: Altinordu
      Caglar Soyuncu. Current Team:Leicester. TFF 1. team : Altinordu
      Mert Cetin . Current Team : Roma. TFF 1. Team: Haceteppe
      Okay Yukuslu. Current Team: Celta Vigo TFF 1. Team : Altay

In addition, top talents like Tokoz (BJK), Irfan Can (Basaksehir) that are expected to make big moves very soon played in TFF 1. for multiple seasons. There are many many more examples as well.

Comment

He was not even in the squad today for his new team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          He was not even in the squad today for his new team.
          I believe he is still in Iran.

Comment

Again not in the squad, his team his losing 1-2 to Balikesirspor. What’s going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Again not in the squad, his team his losing 1-2 to Balikesirspor. What’s going on?
              Working on new tattoo.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2epj1yB35z/

he just joined training earlier this week. I would expect to see him in future matchweeks.

Comment

Mods, lotfan close thread I guess since he is at İstanbulspor for this season/change title.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Mods, lotfan close thread I guess since he is at İstanbulspor for this season/change title.
                    I have changed the title.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

started in 3-2 cup win today.

Comment

This is probably why Azmoun did not join Liverpool as soon as he got an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          started in 3-2 cup win today.
                          How did he do?

Comment

He was subbed out at 0-1 for the guy who the score 2 goals to help them still win 3-2...so I guess not the best debut he could have wished for.

Comment

going from 1 of asias biggest clubs to second tier in turkland... bravo...

Comment

i’m pretty sure all the negativity towards this kid is coming from the “ey vay zeshte” crowd because of his tattoos??

Comment

Working...
                                X