No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh is given #19 for shirt number.

Also if 5 years ago you said an Iranian would have been teammates with Victor Moses, it would have been hard to believe!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Allahyar Sayyadmanesh is given #19 for shirt number.

Also if 5 years ago you said an Iranian would have been teammates with Victor Moses, it would have been hard to believe!
      Victor Moses isn’t that special...Hell PAG played with Xavi lmao

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Victor Moses isn’t that special...Hell PAG played with Xavi lmao
        I know... but this is a bit different. You can’t compare a club like Fenerbahçe to All Sad. Also not only Victor Moses, but Max Kruse, Garry Rodrigues, Emre, and quite possibly Kjaer and Kolarov. All good players to be surrounded with!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          I know... but this is a bit different. You can’t compare a club like Fenerbahçe to All Sad. Also not only Victor Moses, but Max Kruse, Garry Rodrigues, Emre, and quite possibly Kjaer and Kolarov. All good players to be surrounded with!
          well... Ali karimi played with Kahn, Lucio, Makaay, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Podolski, Hargreaves etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
            well... Ali karimi played with Kahn, Lucio, Makaay, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Podolski, Hargreaves etc. etc.
            Good point

Comment

Manam ba Ostad Assadi Bazi kardam hahaha ... At the end of the day it doesnt matter who you play with! Mahdavikia played in Hamburg and became a star, Ali Karimi played with all those famous players and didnt do much with his career.
              sigpic

Comment

Upcoming friendlies for Fenerbahçe are as follows: Bursaspor, Wolfsburg, Udinese, Hertha, Bayern, and Cagliari.

Comment

Fenerbahçe has a friendly today against Bursaspor in approximately 2 hours.

Comment

Comment

Allahyar came on the last 15-20 mins if I'm not mistaken. Did average with mostly successful passes and runs. Had a bicycle kick cleared off the line in 90min.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        Allahyar came on the last 15-20 mins if I'm not mistaken. Did average with mostly successful passes and runs. Had a bicycle kick cleared off the line in 90min.
                        Unlucky that in both friendlies he has had two chances cleared off the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          Damn why does his shots keep getting cleared of the line?! Yezareh mohkamtar bezan dige Allahyar!

Comment

https://twitter.com/burakiosaurus/st...374878721?s=21

Here’s the shot

Comment

My good Turkish friend said that fans were pleased with his performance. They said that for the short minutes he played, he played with force and with heart.

He’s only 18 and Fenerbahçe apparently invested in him because apparently they believe he will be the future of Fenerbahçe. So I’m not really expecting goals from him every match.

Comment

where can i buy the jersey, thier website is abit confusing, if any one can help would be apreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X