89'

Bad tackle from Sayyad. yellow carded.

Comment

Bold to try to dribble out of his own box and to pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
            89'

Bad tackle from Sayyad. yellow carded.
            Be aware Prince and his friends are going to jump on you for this!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Be aware Prince and his friends are going to jump on you for this!
              Big difference between stating a fact (bad tackle leading to a yellow) versus saying "Allayar passes and clearance are at iran's level", as if Iran plays horrible, embarrassing football and Allahyar is the worst on the pitch.

You my friend, is what people like to call a Negative Nancy

Comment

Should’ve really gotten more time this match but our boys only 18 and has the experience of playing world class teams under his belt already even though it was friendlies and he played a combined 40 mins probably but it’s still something

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Big difference between stating a fact (bad tackle leading to a yellow) versus saying "Allayar passes and clearance are at iran's level", as if Iran plays horrible, embarrassing football and Allahyar is the worst on the pitch.
                  You my friend, is what people like to call a Negative Nancy
                  I am sorry but that's a fact that iranian players aren't know for their passing talents except some happy fews. They are much known for their dribbling abilities.

And people are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I am sorry but that's a fact that iranian players aren't know for their passing talents except some happy fews. They are much known for their dribbling abilities.

And people are wrong
                    Allahyar may well be not be a great passer. But it would take some special football brain to deduce that as a fact after 20mins of a friendly where he he completed 6/9 passes or something.

I apologize if you took anything personally. It just pretty aggravating to see somebody complain/moan/be critical about something in literally every circumstance, including circumstances where such a take is not really needed. Allahyar played a couple turkish teams, Hertha Berlin, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid in the space of just a few weeks after joining fenerbahce. In these games he had a couple shots cleared off the line, scored a goal and nearly assisted vs Hertha, was quite active but not calm vs Bayern, and committed a bad foul today. To me and pretty much everybody else here, that is not cause for/enough sample size to make a big critique or even big judgement with regards to allahyars skill level. What we know is that overall he has made a positive impression on both the coaching staff and fans, and will be for sure part of the first team this season. That was something that many even doubted when he joined.

So I would say overall, he had a solid, promising preseason and leave it at that. Whiffed clearances, misplaces passes, bad decisions, not expending energy in a smart way, are all expected for a kid that just turned 18 taken from his first year of club football at ANY level in SS (which is by itself quite a low level), to playing vs Bayern and Real Madrid.

Comment

It’s not even Allahyar’s role primarily to make passes. He relies on them and he is a clinical finisher playing against the World’s best clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        It’s not even Allahyar’s role primarily to make passes. He relies on them and he is a clinical finisher playing against the World’s best clubs.
                        good point. While he didnt look terrible on the wing, it is clear his best position is 9. Although I think that by learning to play wing he will give his self more game time, and improve his passing, learn to pace himself as he has to track back and then quickly spring forward again.

Comment

give him time- he's not messi to be pinging in floaters from 40 yards

Comment

what is wrong with you guys. He played 30min in total against probably two of best clubs in the world. he did decent and he is still 18 years old. I am very proud of him!!!!!!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

One of the underlying causes of Nabil Dirar getting booed was his antics with Sayyadmanesh after he took the shot according to some Fenerbahçe fans. (This of course wasn’t the main cause but played a part in it.)

I’d like to also add Fenerbahçe fans are countlessly backing up/defending Allahyar (and rightly so) and according to many Fenerbahçe they were overall impressed with his preseason. Allahyar will be playing in the Süper Lig for a big 3 team against weaker teams in the league. What he will not be doing is playing in La Liga or Bundesliga, this not fair at all to make judgments about these matches that aren’t even “official” nor entirely relevant to Allahyar who plays a measly 30 mins when his team is down by huge margins.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                One of the underlying causes of Nabil Dirar getting booed was his antics with Sayyadmanesh after he took the shot according to some Fenerbahçe fans. (This of course wasn’t the main cause but played a part in it.)

I’d like to also add Fenerbahçe fans are countlessly backing up/defending Allahyar (and rightly so) and according to many Fenerbahçe they were overall impressed with his preseason. Allahyar will be playing in the Süper Lig for a big 3 team against weaker teams in the league. What he will not be doing is playing in La Liga or Bundesliga, this not fair at all to make judgments about these matches that aren’t even “official” nor entirely relevant to Allahyar who plays a measly 30 mins when his team is down by huge margins.
                                what happened with those 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X