Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    not impressed with his off the ball movement everytime the ball goes to the left flank and they are looking for him hes tip toeing or walking
    He is exhausted right now, he was sprinting non-stop for a good 5 minutes when he came on. Lack of experience by him, he wanted to make a good impression, but he has to realize he isn't a robot and will run out of breath if he doesn't pace himself.

Comment

Damn stream switchs to tennis

Comment

He is super slow....no stamina ...no runs ...not impressed...just like all Iranian players they need a lot of fitness training...for his age he looked like he was 37 and out of shape ...it’s not like he played 90 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Arp and Allahyar are incomparable. Hilarious how Arp is at Bayern just because he is a blond haired German kid. Just by the way they move and behave you can tell Allahyar is on a completely different level to Arp.
          Is the indian/New zealand dude (Singh) a blond haired german kit too, to play for bayern?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            He is super slow....no stamina ...no runs ...not impressed...just like all Iranian players they need a lot of fitness training...for his age he looked like he was 37 and out of shape ...it’s not like he played 90 minutes
            you sure you followed #19? Totally disagree with you. he was all over the place. he can improve his positioning.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Is the indian/New zealand dude (Singh) a blond haired german kit too, to play for bayern?
              Did I compare him with Allahyar?

Compared Arp and Allahyar because they both played at the U17 World Cup against each other, where won shone, while the other didn't.

Comment

Man yall are so damn negative... The whole team was bad and they are playing against Bayern Munich! He is 18 FFS!!! Give him a chance! If you cannot do that stay away from his matches and leave your toxicity elsewhere.

Comment

Allayar passes and clearance are at iran's level
                  man first you screaming for him to start now you are saying this.

Will you just calm the f down for once.

He is 18 and want from playing sepidrood to allianz arena with Kimmich defending him. He is allowed to be stressed out and make mistakes. thats what moving to europe at a young age is all about. So that he is experiences stuff like this and learns from it so when he plays for TM in wc he feels comfortable.

In the game vs hertha he was much more confident besides his goal, as well. Doesnt help when your team is down 6-0.

But from now on I think you can stop crying for him to start tomorrow, if his clearances and passes are at iran level as you say.

Comment

Allayar passes and clearance are at iran's level
                    Cool. You did not even know that he was going to Fenerbahce in the first place. Go watch PSG get knocked out by Manchester United if Allahyar play style does not pass muster with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      https://twitter.com/HurArmaCom/statu...95513114906625

Kinda sad that someone with such hope and spirit as Allahyar has to go to a club that is such a shit show. I have NEVER seen anything like that.
                      So besides being absolutely shit he also can’t handle pressure from fans lol

Comment

ok since the forum decided allayar is crap I think that those of you who are such incredible football brains to have deciphered that in 20 mins of a friendly match where his team is 6-0 down and he misplaced three passes can now stop following him and putting unnecessary expectation and pressure on him. You guys can go zerrrrr about something else now. Thank god he got out of iran and away from negative, clueless morons.

Comment

when our guy came in his team has not conceded

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Didn't see the game yet I am amazed by the expectations in this forum from our 18 year old who just joined FB and is playing in front of star-studded Bayern at Allianz. He was probably nervous and made some bad decisions in terms of how to pace himself or the excitement just got to him. Come on guys, give the guy a break. Keep standing for him that he will learn from this great experience and will shine in the future.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

No he has a commonwealth passport.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Wow, watched the game for 60 min or so then switched to another channel.......when i came back i saw Sayyadmanesh was on, cant believe that he was so dead, it seemed he didnt have enough breath to even walk, did i miss something ? I mean he didnt play till min 60 or when it was i changed the channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X