Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Compare the nationality, the senior national team prestige, the league he comes from, the league and the club where he plays now.
    i understand obviously that’s the reason of his value. But just because a player is German doesn’t mean he should be rated so high until he’s proven anything. He hasn’t played for the Senior national team yet and hasn’t played for Bayern either. And as a “striker”, 3 goals in 35 matches while playing last season in the 2nd tier Bundesliga doesn’t really warrant that high of a valuation. He hasn’t really achieved anything greater than Allahyar but yes, you’re correct in the sense that media will rate a youngster from such a football elite nation

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      i understand obviously that’s the reason of his value. But just because a player is German doesn’t mean he should be rated so high until he’s proven anything. He hasn’t played for the Senior national team yet and hasn’t played for Bayern either. And as a “striker”, 3 goals in 35 matches while playing last season in the 2nd tier Bundesliga doesn’t really warrant that high of a valuation. He hasn’t really achieved anything greater than Allahyar but yes, you’re correct in the sense that media will rate a youngster from such a football elite nation
      Arp come from the german "academy" who is more known than the iranian ones. It is like someone graduating from a big US university comparing to an iranian one

Comment

Arp come from the german "academy" who is more known than the iranian ones. It is like someone graduating from a big US university comparing to an iranian one
        okay and? I already mentioned that the German “academy” got man handled by Allahyar and the “Iranian one” (not saying that I’m saying our youth team is a better academy in general)
        All I’m saying is that Arp hasn’t shown anything worthwhile to warrant being valued at 8 times greater than Sayyad (who is also a a full year and a half younger)

Comment

okay and? I already mentioned that the German “academy” got man handled by Allahyar and the “Iranian one” (not saying that I’m saying our youth team is a better academy in general)
          All I’m saying is that Arp hasn’t shown anything worthwhile to warrant being valued at 8 times greater than Sayyad (who is also a a full year and a half younger)
          Iran/Germany was only one game. Doing few in Germany league is more rewarded than doing something in Iran

Comment

Iran/Germany was only one game. Doing few in Germany league is more rewarded than doing something in Iran
            scoring 2 goals in 18 bundesliga games and then just 1 in 17 games in the 2. bundesliga doesn’t rly warrant a valuation 8x higher than Allahyar. Yes Iran Germany was 1 game. But in that 1 game, a lot was showacased. If you wanna believe that a player with a subpar goal record of 3 goals in 35 games as a striker while also being 1.5 yrs older is a better prospect by that big of a margin then that’s your opinion. I’ll respectfully disagree. And I’m confident that by the time Allahyar is the same age as Arp is today, his value will have risen appropriately anyways

Comment

scoring 2 goals in 18 bundesliga games and then just 1 in 17 games in the 2. bundesliga doesn’t rly warrant a valuation 8x higher than Allahyar. Yes Iran Germany was 1 game. But in that 1 game, a lot was showacased. If you wanna believe that a player with a subpar goal record of 3 goals in 35 games as a striker while also being 1.5 yrs older is a better prospect by that big of a margin then that’s your opinion. I’ll respectfully disagree. And I’m confident that by the time Allahyar is the same age as Arp is today, his value will have risen appropriately anyways
              Just having a German passport compared to an Iranian one, makes you 8x higher in value.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

value also depends on the league youre playing in.. to be honest allahyar wasnt that special at esteghlal, let alone if he played for HSV like Arp...

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                  value also depends on the league youre playing in.. to be honest allahyar wasnt that special at esteghlal, let alone if he played for HSV like Arp...
                  How many games did you watch Allahyar play for Esteghlal to say he wasn't special? Esteghlal had their best stretch of the season when he became a starter playing RF as a 17 year old! I watched all those games. The kid is special!

Comment

Wait till he proves everyone wrong.. This boy has fire in him!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      How many games did you watch Allahyar play for Esteghlal to say he wasn't special? Esteghlal had their best stretch of the season when he became a starter playing RF as a 17 year old! I watched all those games. The kid is special!
                      ofcourse it is special to play as a starter for esteghlal and team melli as a 17/18 year old…
                      all im saying is that he wasnt really important (yet) for esteghlal, at least not like borhani, majidi etc once were. and again, i dont blame him. specially since he played mostly as winger because of mensha and tabrizi etc.

but you'll never know. kaveh rezaei didnt impress much either at esteghlal with 7 goals out of 30 league matches, but almost became goalscorer in belguim. so i hope allahyar will do the same at fenerbahce.

Comment

ofcourse it is special to play as a starter for esteghlal and team melli as a 17/18 year old…
                        all im saying is that he wasnt really important (yet) for esteghlal, at least not like borhani, majidi etc once were. and again, i dont blame him. specially since he played mostly as winger because of mensha and tabrizi etc.

but you'll never know. kaveh rezaei didnt impress much either at esteghlal with 7 goals out of 30 league matches, but almost became goalscorer in belguim. so i hope allahyar will do the same at fenerbahce.
                        borhani and majidi lmao. Allahyar has 100x the talent those guys ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          borhani and majidi lmao. Allahyar has 100x the talent those guys ever had.
                          I agree. I didnt said they had more talent than allahyar.. im saying they were more important players for esteghlal and scored important goals..

Comment

Im not.delusional. I know very well that it may take a season or so just for him even to find his role on the field but thats the good thing for him because he is only 18. Even if it takes him 2-3 years to settle and become a star figure in the league like Sardar has done, he will still be only 20-21. With the right mind set and developement, he can be our Mo Salah.

Comment

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3...vs-fenerbahce/

Broadcasting for Bayern Munich vs. Fenerbahçe. (I don’t see US listed, but historically ESPN 3 broadcasted the Audi Cup.)

The game after this, Fenerbahce can face either Real Madrid or Tottenham Hotspur.

Comment

any link to buy jersey thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X