No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar up against Jailson! (BTW Fenerbahçe have a game against Kayserispor today)

https://old.reddit.com/r/FenerbahceS...2j6g/allahyar/

Also fantastic knowing Fenerbahçe fans support him every step of the way, believing he should be given time to settle/develop.

Comment

Omidvaram in morrabbie torkhaa befahmand ke be yek baazikon bayaad roohie va khod-bavari daad.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He is on the bench, I think he will get his first minutes for FB today against Kayserispor

Allahyar also scored this week in a scrimmage, showing promising signs: https://twitter.com/Alikaan24/status...16023848157185

Comment

Red card Feners Tufan

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Mensah scores for other team

Comment

Didn’t get any minutes

But at least he made the bench which is good, that red card most likely ruined chances. What’s good is there’s 5 subs allowed so hopefully he gets to play some mins.

(Nice goal by Luis Gustavo to win them the match)

Comment

He is on the bench for the Cup game against Trabzonspor.

Comment

Max Kruse has terminated his contract with Fenerbahce due to outstanding salary payments. Hopefully this will increase Allahyars chances to get some minutes. Kruse was the second best scorer and had the most assists of the team

Comment

The fact that with 5 subs allowed during Covid time, he doesn't get any minutes, specially when they need to score is pretty disappointing, not sure he has any future with Fener.

Comment

"Wind of separation in Fenerbahçe! Surprise names ...

After Max Kruse in Canary, unexpected separations will be experienced. Here are 11 names that Fenerbahçe will not continue on the next season ... (Sabah)

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, which Fenerbahçe transferred from the Iranian team Esteghlal FC at the beginning of the season, was a big disappointment. Iranian striker, rented to Istanbulspor last September, could not give what was requested in the TFF 1st League team and returned to the yellow-dark blue team during the interim transfer period. Management will evaluate proposals for Allahyar at the end of the season."

https://www.milliyet.com.tr/skorer/g...mler-6240075/7
                      https://www.fanatik.com.tr/fenerbahc...tograf-2151752

Comment

Starting on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          The fact that with 5 subs allowed during Covid time, he doesn't get any minutes, specially when they need to score is pretty disappointing, not sure he has any future with Fener.
                          He is making the bench now which previously I don't think he made. He has been working hard in training and doing good, just needs to take his chance once given.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            He is making the bench now which previously I don't think he made. He has been working hard in training and doing good, just needs to take his chance once given.
                            I highly doubt they keep him at the end of the season. What hurt him the most is not his time with Fener, no one was expecting an 18 years old kid to get that much minutes there but when he was loaned out to 2nd division and got plenty of playing time he failed to impress...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I highly doubt they keep him at the end of the season. What hurt him the most is not his time with Fener, no one was expecting an 18 years old kid to get that much minutes there but when he was loaned out to 2nd division and got plenty of playing time he failed to impress...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              I wouldn’t put too much stock in his spell with the2nd division. Young players need A lot of support and being in a perfect place for development is a major key. He is still a kid with a huge upside. Let’s hope his next spell is in Europe and in a more supportive environment.

Comment

LOL Thiam scores!!! Man destroyed Luis Gustavo!

Comment

Working...
                                X