Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    any link to buy jersey thanks
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fenerbahce-...IAAOSwPqFdNAyF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On bench against hertha berlin

Comment

I think Allahyar is the most talented 18 year old forward we have and have had in several years. The only one that is comparable is Sardar. While Sardar has a slight height advantage both have a very supportive family structure and history of sportsmanship in their clans. Allahyar's father was a wrestler and trained him with the stamina of that discipline in mind while Sardar's father was a volleyball champion/coach that started him in that trait. Khalil Azmoon has been instrumental in Sardar's development and professional attitude and Sardar's mother has provided the love and support everywhere he has gone. Hopefully, we will see the same thing if not better in case of Allahyar.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Game live on DAZN in Austria and Germany btw

Comment

I hope he gets some playing time this season. My worry is that he won't get to play much!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Im not.delusional. I know very well that it may take a season or so just for him even to find his role on the field but thats the good thing for him because he is only 18. Even if it takes him 2-3 years to settle and become a star figure in the league like Sardar has done, he will still be only 20-21. With the right mind set and developement, he can be our Mo Salah.
              azizam, the discussion was about why his market value was so low compared to Arp (in my opinion because the iranian league he played in and his contribution in the team). not about his potential.
              i agree he is one of our biggest talents, even more than azmoun once was.

Comment

muriqi is playing really bad vs hertha berlin.

Comment

Allahyar with a goal against Hertha Berlin! They are losing 2-1, he scored in minute 82.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gooooaaaallll Alllahhyarrr!!!!!

Comment

Allahyars goal:
                      https://twitter.com/Ordinaryusbey/st...357200384?s=08
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                        Not bad !

Comment

https://twitter.com/amortituttu/stat...868553216?s=20

The prodigy

Comment

ALLAHYAR SAYYADMANESH

Comment

This guy has an unquenchable thirst for scoring and I love how Turks pronounce his name so well. Way to go Allahyar! Now you need to score against Bayern on Tuesday!

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Match Highlights / Fenerbahce - Hertha Berlin

Guys check out the comments below the video, the fans already love him.

Comment

Working...
                                X