No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does tattoos have to do with football? Have you guys seen the tattoos Zlatan has?? Is anyone going to.second guess Zlatans level of playing? Come on guys let the kid prove himself whichever way he feels comfortable doing it and stop judging.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
      Judging by his tattoos the guy seems like a real idiot. Luckily even idiots can make it in football if they have the right attitude regarding playing football, just look at Neymar.
      Not that Allahyar is as talented as Neymar but if he is focused he can have a decent career.
      It's his personal decision. How would you like it if we were to judge you by your personal decisions?

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Give the guy a break. He is 18 and its 2019 and he just moved to Europe.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

He's definitely doing better than all of us when we were 18

Comment

If he wants to be an angel, let the man be a "fereshteh"! More power to him.

Many on here made (and still make) fun of Sardar's tattoos, but he's now single-handedly leading our leagioinnaires. Please stop your superficial critique and focus on the player's behavior, actions, and words.

Pendareh neek
            Goftareh neek
            Kerdareh neek

Comment

To be honest I think the majority here is not against him having tattoos but just discussing them with some disliking them (freedom of opinion). that's totally normal in 2019 as well

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                To be honest I think the majority here is not against him having tattoos but just discussing them with some disliking them (freedom of opinion). that's totally normal in 2019 as well

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                yes. People here are against him having tattoos because somehow it equates to him not being concentrated or professional or maybe not living up to his potential. All of this may very well be true, but to deduce it from some tattoos, when pretty much every player in the sport has them, including zlatan,messi,neymar,ozil, just to name a few. Other like naingollan are head to toe tats.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  yes. People here are against him having tattoos because somehow it equates to him not being concentrated or professional or maybe not living up to his potential. All of this may very well be true, but to deduce it from some tattoos, when pretty much every player in the sport has them, including zlatan,messi,neymar,ozil, just to name a few. Other like naingollan are head to toe tats.
                  Persian culture is more conservative, so its more suprising when a persian player has tattoos. will shows their lack of focus. which we saw in sadar azmoun and Ezza. Which saw them dip in some insane form at times during their careers.

I think the worrying is definetely worrying, lets hope he pulls through.
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                    Persian culture is more conservative, so its more suprising when a persian player has tattoos. will shows their lack of focus. which we saw in sadar azmoun and Ezza. Which saw them dip in some insane form at times during their careers.
                    bro we have plenty of players without tattoos that arent performing well either This is coming from somebody who is strongly against tattoos and doesnt have nor will ever have one.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post

Haji tattoos have nothing to do with performance. Absolutely nothing. He can get a k** tattooed going up his bum and I wouldn’t care as long as he is producing.

If anyone thinks that tattoo is extra go look at Sergio Ramos, or even Icardi, whose entire bodies are tatted up.

Persian culture isn’t defined by outer looks. It’s defined by our hospitality, kind gestures, and loving personalities.

Comment

To be fair I have a lot of tattoos and I can be very lazy 😃

Comment

Personal liberties....dare to be different...and at the end, it's nobody's business...with all due respect.
                          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Wtf is this thread here , i come to check news of our players not bullshit bout tattoos or what he is wearing , lets talk about football

Comment

https://www.sofascore.com/gazisehir-...rbahce/clbsNcc

Fenerbahce have a game on Monday against newly the promoted side, "Gazişehir ".

Comment

Folks,

Cut out the BS about people's private lives. It's his prerogative to have inked his back or anywhere else. Tattoos are a personal choice and matter, and it's nobody's business to mind what others do to their body, without hurting or affecting others' lives.

Someone said Iranian culture is conservative blah blah. In the 21st. Century some folks are still subscribed to our ancestors way of thoughts.

And for those who state that a professional would only focus on his career, need to be real and stop being hypocritical. Some of the wold's best footballers body is is filled with tattoos all over. To name a few David Beckham, one of the classiest footballers of all time, Ibrohimovic, Neymar, Messi, Ronalod, Daniel Alvez, Sergio Ramos etc.

Plus please stop spamming the threads with nonsensical arguments.

Comment

Working...
                                X