• Show
Clear All

Is he training with the first team?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      yessir

Comment

I'm so happy for Alyyy, this was probably the best move he could have made at this stage. I also think he's very talented. Let's see in the next 2-3 years what comes of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Correct, he is seen here training with players such as Victor Moses and Max Kruse. (Allahyar is directly behind Victor Moses).

Comment

Today's training session.

Comment

he has a statue of liberty tattoo?
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

he is so much more physically developed compared to the other young players.

IF he can carry out tactical instructions of staff and head coach well, I can see him playing really solid minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  of course he will be in the first team. But no, he will not in all likelihood begin in the starting xi. Fenerbahce are under tremendous pressure to deliver a strong season after many years of poor finishes. To trust an 18 year old with less than 20 professional games under his belt would take quite a brave coach indeed, and Ersun Yanal is not that guy. But they have a good group of young guys like Ozan Tufan, Eljif Elmas, Ferdi, Berke, now Allahyar.
                  They jsut signed Max Kruse as well who is an excellent Second striker, CAM. They are expected to sign at least 1 more forward, a new winger, and a new center back. Allahyar will get opportunities mainly from bench, starting cup games, etc. they dont have european football so less games and not as much rotation in theory.
                  Nonetheless, an excellent move. I think his style of play will quickly make him a fan favorite.
                  Dadash I respect what you say and mostly agree, but I believe will be starting matches and playing full 90mins in a couple of months and here's why- Allahyar didn't make it to where he is by not being world class (e.g. scoring goals at 16 @ U17 WC, youngest TM scorer), so initially becoming a starter by 2019 should not pose much of a challenge for him (generally I don't say this about Iranian players, but this one is something else, a true gem).

In regards to the competition for his position, Fenerbahçe have yet to by a true striker besides Max Kruse who can play striker (but can also play 2nd striker/CAM) so if it stays like such even a higher chance of him starting earlier due to lack of true competion. Or they might play keep playing Miha Zajc lol as ST. Even if they buy any of their reported strikers, it can still benefit Allahyar to raise his level and challenge for that spot.

In regards to the manager, Ersun Yanal, I personally do not think he is a tarsoo coach. He gave Eljif Elmas (19 years old) plenty of game time/starts throughout the season, in which some he preformed excellently, while others not so much. Regardless, Yanal kept his faith in him. He even allowed him to start and play the full match of Kıtalararası Derbi (The Intercontinental Derby) which in my eyes is a very bold move to make for someone who's 19 years of age: https://www.sofascore.com/galatasara...rbahce/clbsllb

Lastly, I would also like to mention he will be getting much better quality of service and training than he did in Iran and some of the lower teams of the Turkish League are on par with PGPL teams or worse (espeically the newly promoted, Minnie Mouse teams coming from T2 League), those games are the ones we can expect to start/get minutes. And hopefully these good preformances premit starts for Iran NT alongside Azmoun when we will face Minnie Mouse quality teams in the upcoming WCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Correct, he is seen here training with players such as Victor Moses and Max Kruse. (Allahyar is directly behind Victor Moses).
                    Is the guy in front of moses (with the afro hair cut) a family member of mehrdad mohammadi?

Comment

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/fenerbahc...-video-2075136

great news. He has impressed and surprised everybody already with his performance.

Comment

He seems to also have a star quality look to him too, hopefully itll make him popular with the fans. So proud of this young lad!
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

- özil is rumoured to join JB

- Fener new kits : https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/...-home-kit.html

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

JB ?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              JB ?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Jahanbakhsh?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

There is a 50-51% chance of Ozil getting signed

Comment

Working...
                                X