No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took his goal well , will do him the world of good getting a goal.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...eljif_elmas19/

Fenerbahçe sold Eljif Elmas to Napoli for a reported fee of around €16m.

Based off that Sayyadmanesh chose a great team as a platform to higher teams. I can easily see Sayyadmanesh playing in the Bundesliga! Hopefully in a couple years from now we’ll see him transfer to Bayern like Ali Daei. (Coincidentally the next team Fenerbahçe face is Bayern . Hopefully he will put a couple past them.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Based off that Sayyadmanesh chose a great team as a platform to higher teams. I can easily see Sayyadmanesh playing in the Bundesliga! Hopefully in a couple years from now we’ll see him transfer to Bayern like Ali Daei. (Coincidentally the next team Fenerbahçe face is Bayern . Hopefully he will put a couple past them.)
        Bayerns too big a step. Unless he really explodes in Fenerbahce I wouldn’t expect a jump that big, unless they buy him to loan him off somewhere else in the Bundesliga. He’s got a massive future ahead of him if he can really take advantage of him opportunity at Fenerbahçe

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh > Max Kruse

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

he would never go from fener directly to bayern lol.

But I think Bundesliga is the standout league for him (and sardar too). Because of his incredibly young age, even if he stays with fener for 3 years he will barely be 21. And then could move to a solid german team and develop for a couple years before making a massive move. But everything in small steps. For now he has to continue with his performances and get as much PT as possible. Its good that he is versatile and although for sure a number 9, can play wing and Second Striker as well.

Comment

By far the best teen player in Asia. Asian teams will bow him in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                By far the best teen player in Asia. Asian teams will bow him in the near future.
                i wouldn’t say by far. The Japanese teens have a lot to say about that but Allahyar for sure is right up there in terms of potential. He can surpass Sardar by the time he’s even 21 potentially

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  i wouldn’t say by far. The Japanese teens have a lot to say about that but Allahyar for sure is right up there in terms of potential. He can surpass Sardar by the time he’s even 21 potentially
                  imagine the two of them upfront together with A combination of Ghoddos/ARJ/Taremi/Gholizadeh/Delfi on the wings with Saeid and another physical DM mopping up in the middle.

Comment

We're all getting really excited here and rightfully so. It's not everyday a talented 18 year old Iranian player busts onto the scene and starts getting senior caps for a respectable national team and club and has an immediate impact. I just hope we're not getting too excited prematurely and that this kid keeps it up and hits his full potential. Something the vast majority of talented Iranian players never do!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      We're all getting really excited here and rightfully so. It's not everyday a talented 18 year old Iranian player busts onto the scene and starts getting senior caps for a respectable national team and club and has an immediate impact. I just hope we're not getting too excited prematurely and that this kid keeps it up and hits his full potential. Something the vast majority of talented Iranian players never do!

He is already much more mature than Sardar around the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He is already much more mature than Sardar around the same age.
                        great observation that I can echo! Sardar is a great gifted player but moved his butt to a respectable team arguably too late.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...di-h21135.html

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            he would never go from fener directly to bayern lol.

But I think Bundesliga is the standout league for him (and sardar too). Because of his incredibly young age, even if he stays with fener for 3 years he will barely be 21. And then could move to a solid german team and develop for a couple years before making a massive move. But everything in small steps. For now he has to continue with his performances and get as much PT as possible. Its good that he is versatile and although for sure a number 9, can play wing and Second Striker as well.
                            Bayerns too big a step. Unless he really explodes in Fenerbahce I wouldn’t expect a jump that big, unless they buy him to loan him off somewhere else in the Bundesliga. He’s got a massive future ahead of him if he can really take advantage of him opportunity at Fenerbahçe
                            I actually disagree with you guys. Bayern often buys these young, talented players like Allahyar and then loans them out to other Bundesliga teams or Bayern II.

If Alphonso Davies can go to Bayern with 8 goals in 65 appearances for a much worse Vancouver Whitecaps team, so can Allahyar.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              I actually disagree with you guys. Bayern often buys these young, talented players like Allahyar and then loans them out to other Bundesliga teams or Bayern II.

If Alphonso Davies can go to Bayern with 8 goals in 65 appearances for a much worse Vancouver Whitecaps team, so can Allahyar.
                              i did say “unless they buy him to loan him off somewhere”

So yes, if they intend on that then I can see it. I wouldn’t want him taking the Alphonso Davies route, as much as I love Davies since I’m a Canadian citizen. 6 appearances in 7 months just isn’t enough for a youngster to develop. If Allahyar goes off somewhere in a loan, then by all means I’d love for Bayern to pick him up sometime soon

Comment

i did say “unless they buy him to loan him off somewhere”

So yes, if they intend on that then I can see it. I wouldn’t want him taking the Alphonso Davies route, as much as I love Davies since I’m a Canadian citizen. 6 appearances in 7 months just isn’t enough for a youngster to develop. If Allahyar goes off somewhere in a loan, then by all means I’d love for Bayern to pick him up sometime soon
                                I guess I missed you saying that.. That being said, all this talk is still ridiculously early. He only scored a goal in a friendly match. Lets hope the Fener management trusts him and gives him plenty of playing time

Comment

Working...
                                X